PDA

View Full Version : Darrent Williams and Damien Nash

jamze132
09-04-2007, 09:22 AM
It's hard to imagine what it's like for the Bronco's right now as they prepare for the season. People are forgetting this about them as we get ready to host them on Sunday in the opener.

The Broncos are going to play with heavy hearts Sunday while dedicating the game and the season to those players lost. I think it's important that Buffalo shows a certain level of respect for them before, during, and after the game regardless of the outcome.

If you are going to the game and you happen to hear some drunk ******* making derogatory comments about the Broncos situation, do me a favor and beat the piss out of him. Thank you.

bflojohn
09-04-2007, 10:35 AM
It would be indeed a very classy act if the Buffalo Bills honored their fallen athletes prior to game time! A moment of silence for prayer or contemplation, and a short word or two from the P.A. announcer could be in order, IMO!!

Claymore
09-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I sure hope nobody does that. Being human comes first.

Meathead
09-04-2007, 02:38 PM
please remind our readers of the situation

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Being human comes first.
you underestimate a drunk fan.

jamze132
09-05-2007, 01:45 AM
I would expect the Bills to have at least a moment of silence before the game. If not, than I think they lose some cool points.

If the Bills had gone through what the Broncos are going through, and them having to open on the road, I am sure that we would expect some level of respect by the hosting teams' organization.