PDA

View Full Version : Losman on Rome is Burning

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:03 AM ET | Link

LOSMAN ON ROME IS BURNING: J.P. Losman will be making an appearance this afternoon on ESPN's Rome is Burning at 4:30pm. ---

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

can someone listen and post the conversation for us please?

RockStar36
09-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Or post the video? I hate missing these things because of work.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Rome was a big RJ backer also. No surprise he likes JP.

njsue
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Darn I am working to 5 today. Go JP

BlackMetalNinja
09-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Sweet, I usually get home at 4:30

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Rome was a big RJ backer also. No surprise he likes JP.

yeah Rome isn't consistent. He liked RJ but he likes the taller Flutie in JP.

tat2dmike77
09-04-2007, 12:00 PM
can someone listen and post the conversation for us please?

Get a DVR

Oaf
09-04-2007, 02:55 PM
It changed my life.

The last buffalo fan
09-04-2007, 03:11 PM
It changed my life.

Losman? Rome? Burning? Please explain!!!

Meathead
09-04-2007, 03:21 PM
sex change

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Typical interview.

Rome telling JP that he was going to put points up on the board made me laugh out loud.

Risin
09-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Typical interview.

Rome telling JP that he was going to put points up on the board made me laugh out loud.

Uh, he will.

I feel the same as Jim.

If you don't, that's your opinion. (but it is far from educated)

For all the knobs who claim JP needs a haircut, looks like he got one.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Rome telling JP that he was going to put points up on the board

true dat.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Uh, he will.

It's not going to happen if pre-season and last year are any indications on how this offense is going to be.

Which would be an educated opinion.

Risin
09-04-2007, 03:56 PM
It's not going to happen if pre-season and last year are any indications on how this offense is going to be.

Which would be an educated opinion.

If preseason was any indication, the Bills wouldn't have went to four straight bowls.

Rationalize it anyway you want, your hatred of JP is starting to look like a scorned woman mancrush.

:monkeyp: TD's football knowledge

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
If preseason was any indication, the Bills wouldn't have went to four straight bowls.

There's a big difference between those Bills teams and the recent Bills teams.

Risin
09-04-2007, 03:59 PM
There's a big difference between those Bills teams and the recent Bills teams.

Captain Obvious.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Captain Obvious.

Was I the one comparing them? Umm no, that would be you.

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:02 PM

I wasn't either.

Was stating a fact.

You're back to ignore.

edited...no personal attacks please

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:03 PM

Why are you cackling about nothing here? Let's see how they play sunday
and give it a month and then you can make some founded complaints. Until then, relax.

:cheers:

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Why are you cackling about nothing here? Let's see how they play sunday
and give it a month and then you can make some founded complaints. Until then, relax.

:cheers:

First sack or incompletion, and he'll be creaming his jeans.

I wonder if he's a Bills fan sometimes.

If he is, it must be painful hating a player on your favorite team sooooo much.

I can tolerate OpIv and Pat Moran, at least they bring facts to the argument.

This dude is just a troll, straight up.

historypete
09-04-2007, 04:09 PM
I was happy to see that Losman cracked McGahee pretty good when he talked up Marshawn by stating he reads the playbook, is solid in pass protection, and a few other things I can't remember.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:10 PM

He's just as frustrated as the rest of us. Every year we give our heart and souls and hope for a better day and that day never comes for the Bills. We have ~decade of frustration and waiting. Then the summer slips away, it's freezing and the Bills are about as exciting to watch as grass growing.

He's sick of it as many of us are but some do a better job of keeping our heads up even though laying down would be easier. If recent history is followed we are going to be a mediocre team at best but things may get better, I think they will.

There goes that grass again.

TigerJ
09-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Losman? Rome? Burning? Please explain!!!Jim Rome is a syndicated sports radio talk show host. He also does a program on ESPN called "Rome Is Burning." It is a play on words sparking the memories of people on their education on ancient history as well as suggesting that Jim Rome is a "hot" commodity as a talk show host.

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:13 PM
He's just as frustrated as the rest of us. Every year we give our heart and souls and hope for a better day and that day never comes for the Bills. We have ~decade of frustration and waiting. Then the summer slips away, it's freezing and the Bills are about as exciting to watch as grass growing.

He's sick of it as many of us are but some do a better job of keeping our heads up even though laying down would be easier.

He blames the 11th rated QB in the NFL, that's all he does.

edited...personal attack

Please don't give him anymore credit then he deserves.

There are many people on this board who are frustrated, and they can logically explain why.

He attacks JP, he's on a crusade, and it gets old.

One trick pony.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 04:13 PM

Yeah well practically nobody here agrees with what Tackling Dummy said. When you find yourself in the majority, it's ok to stop arguing with the minority.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:15 PM

He's a moron troll, nothing more.

There are many people on this board who are frustrated, and they can logically explain why.

One trick pony.

QB has been a major problem for years, it's just not the only problem we have had. Our ST looks like they are all world, now if we can just translate that into the O / D we would have something.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Although I think TD just does it to piss people off I agree to a point with him.

How can you sit here and honestly say you are 100% comfortable with Losman. 70% maybe but he does (and he admits) have a long way to go.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:24 PM

This dude shows up every couple of months basically atacking other posters and saying how much he loves JP. And Im the troll. Good one.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
This dude shows up every couple of months basically atacking other posters and saying how much he loves JP. And Im the troll. Good one.

Td, we all know you are not currently fond of JP but if he puts up pro bowl numbers could you find love for him??

That's what I thought.

TacklingDummy

Ratings mean nothing.

Risin
Although I think TD just does it to piss people off I agree to a point with him.

How can you sit here and honestly say you are 100% comfortable with Losman. 70% maybe but he does (and he admits) have a long way to go.

I'm 100 percent confident.

Honestly.

I'm not going to type out why, if you want to sit down over coffee, I'll explain every reason to your face.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Ratings mean nothing.
Most overrated stat in football.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah well practically nobody here agrees with what Tackling Dummy said. When you find yourself in the majority, it's ok to stop arguing with the minority.

Many Bills fans have learned to turn a blind eye.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm 100 percent confident.

Honestly.

I'm not going to type out why, if you want to sit down over coffee, I'll explain every reason to your face.
His improvement from '05 to '06 was just amazing. But he was so bad in '05 that even with his improvement he still has a LONG WAY to go. I love the guy and would love to see him just dominate the league but first he needs to prove more.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:30 PM
How can't you? It's been so long since we had a play-off appearance.

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:31 PM
His improvement from '05 to '06 was just amazing. But he was so bad in '05 that even with his improvement he still has a LONG WAY to go. I love the guy and would love to see him just dominate the league but first he needs to prove more.

Everybody feels he needs to prove more, even him.

I'm not asking you to be blindly loyal, I'm asking the haters to get a clue.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM

His confidence is building as well, along with the O-line. :cheers:

Jimbuktu

One trick pony.

I agree 100 percent with Risin. Tackling Dummy can make this place unreadable sometimes. Everyone has the right to be negative, but this guy says the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It is PAINFUL to read and hurts the Billszone community, IMO.

Like Risin said, I don't mind other negative posters. **** man, we're Bills fans, it's expected.

edited, personal attack

gr8slayer
Everybody feels he needs to prove more, even him.

I'm not asking you to be blindly loyal, I'm asking the haters to get a clue.
Well I'm nowhere near a "hater" but I do try to look at the world in a realistic sense.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM

:rofl: You crack me up. God bless.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
I agree 100 percent with Risin. Tackling Dummy can make this place unreadable sometimes. He's ****ing obnoxious. Everyone has the right to be negative, but this guy says the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It is PAINFUL to read and hurts the Billszone community, IMO.

Like Risin said, I don't mind other negative posters. **** man, we're Bills fans, it's expected. But Jesus Christ, Tackling Dummy is the worst kind of poster on the Internet. He RUINS threads and is a cancer in the Billszone community.
Tell us how you really feel..........

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Well I'm nowhere near a "hater" but I do try to look at the world in a realistic sense.

Wasn't implying you were a hater.

Never would.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:34 PM
I was happy to see that Losman cracked McGahee pretty good when he talked up Marshawn by stating he reads the playbook, is solid in pass protection, and a few other things I can't remember.

You must have watched a different interview. He didn't say Lynch read the playbook or that Lynch was solid at pass protection.
And I just watched the interview again to confirm this.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:35 PM
You must have watched a different interview. He didn't say Lynch read the playbook or that Lynch was solid at pass protection.

He's watching on Direct tv TD, not on cable.

J / K.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:36 PM
I agree 100 percent with Risin. Tackling Dummy can make this place unreadable sometimes. He's ****ing obnoxious. Everyone has the right to be negative, but this guy says the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It is PAINFUL to read and hurts the Billszone community, IMO.

Like Risin said, I don't mind other negative posters. **** man, we're Bills fans, it's expected. But Jesus Christ, Tackling Dummy is the worst kind of poster on the Internet. He RUINS threads and is a cancer in the Billszone community.

Attack my posts, not the poster, thanks.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:39 PM
He's watching on Direct tv TD, not on cable.

J / K.

So am I. I wish I had cable.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:40 PM
So am I. I wish I had cable.
Eh???

DirecTV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cable

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 04:42 PM
this turned into a bash JP thread.

Just like the bills haters. TDummy wishes JP will fail so he can say I told you so.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 04:43 PM
It's obvious he is trying to get this type of reaction! I can't help but crack up at all the people that are offended by his posts. You all just got played by TD.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Eh???

DirecTV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cable

I've had Directv since December and I don't care much for it.

Maybe I still have to get use to it.

Risin
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
It's obvious he is trying to get this type of reaction! I can't help but crack up at all the people that are offended by his posts. You all just got played by TD.

Most message boards ban trolls.

What you just defined is a troll, so I guess you're calling him one.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM

I've had it for going on three years after having cable for the majority of my life.

Sunday Ticket + Super Fan + HD TV = Nirvana

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:46 PM

Get used to the $130 Bill a month?? It's like a pain that never stops. The you have to get the obiligatory NHL package, and that keeps your Bill high until the spring.:help!:

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:47 PM

Im not trying to get a reaction out of anyone.

Im just a Bills fan giving my opinion on a Bills message board.

I don't get upset at what other people say about the Bills or complain about what they say about the Bills. This is a message board made for opinions.

What irritates me is when people cry and whine about how someone posts.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:48 PM

Take it to PM. No one wants to hear you complain about other posters.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Get used to the $130 Bill a month?? It's like a pain that never stops. The you have to get the obiligatory NHL package, and that keeps your Bill high until the spring.:help!:

I take it you don't like Directv?

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 04:53 PM

Nah. He isn't a troll, but he is having fun. I just think that his humor is dry and hard to catch for some people. For God's sake, look at the mass hysteria! People complaining and getting riled up over bull****! I'm down for hearing other peoples opinions, even if it isn't what I wanted to hear because in the end, you'll always have your opinion so @#$^ anyone elses. Don't let somebody elses opinion make you feel so insecure.

Mitchy moo
I take it you don't like Directv?

I hate them with a passion. I had them auto billing me and they never and I mean never got a bill right. I had to fight with them every month and I am like is this worth my time?? I am on community cable (which is free) and asked for the highest speed package they have for the internet. This forces them to send my a wide open signal and I have my way too expensive TV's do a search for all the channels. I then get most of their premium channels on Cable for the cost of their high speed / ~ $33 a month. A bargain in relative terms.

Mr. Pink
I had to laugh when this thread went into using Jim Rome and his opinions as "educated." Jim Rome is what he is, a smack talker, factual basis isn't necessary for his show. Any guest he has, ever since Jim "Chris" Everett, he's coddled to.

Have you seen him ask any tough questions to any of his guests since? Or seen him outright rip any of his guests since?

Jim Rome isn't in the business to be factual.

Night Train
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Rome kept calling Losman " J.P. Morgan " and Losman decked him.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Nah. He isn't a troll, but he is having fun. I just think that his humor is dry and hard to catch for some people. For God's sake, look at the mass hysteria! People complaining and getting riled up over bull****! I'm down for hearing other peoples opinions, even if it isn't what I wanted to hear because in the end, you'll always have your opinion so @#$^ anyone elses. Don't let somebody elses opinion make you feel so insecure.
Word to your homework.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 04:56 PM
I had to laugh when this thread went into using Jim Rome and his opinions as "educated." Jim Rome is what he is, a smack talker, factual basis isn't necessary for his show. Any guest he has, ever since Jim "Chris" Everett, he's coddled to.

Have you seen him ask any tough questions to any of his guests since? Or seen him outright rip any of his guests since?

Jim Rome isn't in the business to be factual.
Yeah, he has gone down hill lately.

Mr. Pink
09-04-2007, 04:56 PM
My point is this...Rome may be right about Losman being the "next great thing" and he may not, but his stories/rants are rarely based in much fact...and are based mostly in smack.

That's what he's paid to do.

That's why I had to laugh about someone using "educated" when it came to the pimp in the box.

Oaf
09-04-2007, 04:57 PM
About the interview, I enjoyed it.
Go Bills!

Risin

Not insecure by his opinion.

Tired of the same old redundant crap he posts.

It's been going on with him since Rob Johnson was our QB, the dude needs to get a life.

And TD, quit negging me. You want to groan a bad post, fine

edited, personal attack

TacklingDummy
. I then get most of their premium channels on Cable for the cost of their high speed / ~ $33 a month. A bargain in relative terms.

$88 a month for Directv for me.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 04:58 PM
$88 a month for Directv for me.

Do you get the NHL ticket as well?? I had like every channel and still never found anything to watch and everything I watch is on cable so go figure.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Not insecure by his opinion.

Tired of the same old redundant crap he posts.

It's been going on with him since Rob Johnson was our QB, the dude needs to get a life.

And TD, quit negging me. You want to groan a bad post, fine, but negging a post that has nothing to do with you, so people can't see what a tard you are is cowardly.

And TD, quit negging me. You want to groan a bad post, fine, but negging a post that has nothing to do with you, so people can't see what a tard you are is cowardly.

:rofl:

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 05:01 PM

And TD, quit negging me. You want to groan a bad post, fine, but negging a post that has nothing to do with you, so people can't see what a tard you are is cowardly. .

I wonder why? Maybe because the Bills have needed a QB since Jim Kelly left?

To me, my opinion, JP is just another Johnson.

Cowardly would be the ignore button.

Please stop complaining about me in your posts. Take it to PM. I don't need to clutter the board up defending myself to yours and others personal attacks.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Do you get the NHL ticket as well?? I had like every channel and still never found anything to watch and everything I watch is on cable so go figure.

Nope, im in the Buffalo area so I get Bills and Sabres games. No need for any ticket packages.

gil
09-04-2007, 05:04 PM
could someone give us some actual details about the interview?

thanks!

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Nope, im in the Buffalo area so I get Bills and Sabres games. No need for any ticket packages.

We'll that helps alot, lol.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 05:07 PM

thanks!
Quite honestly it was a typical Losman interview. Just saying the politically correct things.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 05:08 PM

thanks!

Rome asked JP about Lynch, talked about Evans, something about TKO, Fletcher, Clements leaving, talked about how JP does things in the community, JP said something about the Bills having alot of leaders, Fowler was one of them.

Was a good interview.

No mentioning of Edwards.

Risin
09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Rome asked JP about Lynch, talked about Evans, something about TKO, Fletcher, Clements leaving, talked about how JP does things in the community, JP said something about the Bills having alot of leaders, Fowler was one of them.

Was a good interview.

Please answer my PM.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM

Was a good interview.

JP said something about the Bills having alot of leaders, Fowler was one of them.

Explain this to Op please.

Philagape
09-04-2007, 05:12 PM

It wouldn't be a cancer if others would put it on ignore or stop quoting it.

I sometimes take walks around my neighborhood. Along the route there are homes with dogs, and sometimes they bark at me. How absurd would it be if I decided to stop and try to engage the barking dog in debate? I can't really tell the dog, "You know what, dog? Your barks are stupid, ignorant, irrelevant, wrong, have no substance at all and are obnoxious." I'll never be able to convince the dog of this or complain enough to make it stop. So I just keep on walking.

Keep on walking.

Mr. Pink
09-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Fowler was mentioned as a leader?????

You gotta be kidding me. He couldn't lead a dehydrated old woman to water.

This actually scares me.

PECKERWOOD
09-04-2007, 05:19 PM

This actually scares me.

Hasn't played much this preseason. Not exactly sure why your're insinuating such buffoonery.

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 05:20 PM
JP holds the answer to whether ROme or TDUmmy is right.

The talking stops and the truth starts against the broncos.

BRING IT!!!!!!

Go Bills!!!

historypete
09-04-2007, 05:29 PM

TD, I thought the segment went something like this... (not verbatim of course)

Rome asked if Lynch was an upgrade

JP said of course. THen he went on to say that Lynch was working hard, studying his playbook, getting in the right place for his pass protection duties, etc.

I believe the way he described Lynch's work ethic was an indirect shot at McGahee because all of the things he said were complaints everyone had about our former RB. I tired to go back and find a replay of the video or the transcript on ESPN.com, but I couldn't.

Overall I thought it was a good interview.

FlyingDutchman
09-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey by any chance, does anyone have anything to say about the actual interview and what took place? 5 pages in this thread and i cant find anything about the interview. All i gathered was JP is more popular here than Tackling Dummy. Thanks to anyone who responds.

losman420
09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
His improvement from '05 to '06 was just amazing. But he was so bad in '05 that even with his improvement he still has a LONG WAY to go. I love the guy and would love to see him just dominate the league but first he needs to prove more. With a full year in this offense under his belt, an improved offensive line , and in my opinion, an upgrade at Rb, I think he will prove himself and make believers out of the rational Bills fan.

gr8slayer
09-04-2007, 06:09 PM
With a full year in this offense under his belt, an improved offensive line , and in my opinion, an upgrade at Rb, I think he will prove himself and make believers out of the rational Bills fan.
I don't disagree. I think it can go either way, it seems like a real boom or bust kind of thing.

deepslant
09-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Rome is useless. The only good thing Rome did was take on Everett though he got his butt kicked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 06:42 PM

Uh after watching the video , he did talk about Lynch always studying his plays and knowing his pass protections. Might not have been exact words but the context was there.

you might want to ask for a refund.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 07:11 PM

This actually scares me.

Shocked me also.

TacklingDummy
09-04-2007, 07:14 PM
TD, I thought the segment went something like this... (not verbatim of course)

Rome asked if Lynch was an upgrade

JP said of course. THen he went on to say that Lynch was working hard, studying his playbook, getting in the right place for his pass protection duties, etc.

JP said plays, not playbook. :snicker:

Mr. Pink
09-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Hasn't played much this preseason. Not exactly sure why your're insinuating such buffoonery.

Buffoonery? I like the choice of verbage. Nice.

Fowler has never been a leader at any stop in his career. In fact he hasn't been much of anything outside of mediocre to average at any stop in his career. Oh yeah, I forgot, we're not allowed to use past years' to forecast how this year most likely will end up around here.

My apologies...and I have accepted Jesus into my heart.

Elminster
09-04-2007, 07:57 PM

Fowler has never been a leader at any stop in his career. In fact he hasn't been much of anything outside of mediocre to average at any stop in his career. Oh yeah, I forgot, we're not allowed to use past years' to forecast how this year most likely will end up around here.

Some one's implying Fowler is better than average? Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. He SHOULD work out to be the weakest link in our offensive line. With that said, our oline will be much better when he gets back, because he's leagues better than Preston. Dear God does Duke Preston suck...

justasportsfan
09-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Some one's implying Fowler is better than average? Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. He SHOULD work out to be the weakest link in our offensive line. With that said, our oline will be much better when he gets back, because he's leagues better than Preston. Dear God does Duke Preston suck...
JP has to give props to the guy infront of him. I mean cmon, Jp has his hands in between Fowlers legs all the time. If fowler get's pissed, he may not shower for a month and qb's sometimes lick their fingers for a better grip.

BidsJr
09-04-2007, 08:23 PM

Can I get the scripture on that? Where that is commanded?

Mitchy moo
09-04-2007, 08:41 PM

Great, We're going to need some prayers this year.:cheers:

historypete
09-04-2007, 09:23 PM
JP said plays, not playbook. :snicker:

Thanks for the proper clarification. You a lawyer by any chance?

Wally The Barber
09-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Excellent interveiw and I thank you for posting it!

henrybacker
09-05-2007, 06:56 AM
It's too bad Rome is a tool and his radio show is awful. The Herd should stay on WGR for its final hour and then go to a few hours of crickets and I would enjoy that more than Rome.

PECKERWOOD
09-05-2007, 12:10 PM

You're right. JP Losman and everyone else on the team is wrong.

Mr. Pink
09-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Can I get the scripture on that? Where that is commanded?

The book of Vick. Chapter 3. Verse 16.

Look it up. Glory be!

An apology seems so much more sincere when you accept Jesus in it.

bills_7
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
As if Losman cut his hair... his coolness level went down in my books lol is this sad that this bothers me lol

Ingtar33
09-05-2007, 01:07 PM
well, i do troll. or lurk, or whatever you call it.

i missed jr is burning and was hoping to see a little about what was covered.

sadly this turned into a "bills bash/bash fans" thread.

----------------------

td has the right to hate jp.

-lord knows im not sold on him yet. i loved a lot of what i saw from him, in terms of growth last year, but sometimes players plateau. and while i really liked what i saw, it was not enough to make the man bills starter for the next 20 years.

i would hope, that future conversations remain on the team, and open minded. While i dislike his opinion, i don't dislike td. and even if i think he's intractably closed minded on the subject, to the point, i fear he'll be unable to ever be happy with the team as long as jp is here... even if he wins 10 superbowls, that's a point of view i think we're all grown up enough to handle hearing.

shelby
09-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Ing, JJamezz posted the video here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=133391).
i'd appreciate hearing your thoughts, it would be refreshing.

justasportsfan
09-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Ing, JJamezz posted the video here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=133391).
i'd appreciate hearing your thoughts, it would be refreshing.
I would love to hear/read Ing's opinion on Edwards as well :D

Ingtar33
09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
i don't see how you can watch that interview and not be psyched.

as to edwards, he looked like a typical west coast qb. high on short ranged accuracy, good in the pocket. he might be a steal.