X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Here is the last prediction thread before the first game and I know it's right

We all start 0-0 and no one here has a F-in clue how the season is going to go. I am sick and tired of Fin fans coming on here and trying to Dump in my soup.

All of you go into hiding after the Dolphins fall off the face of the season and we get mentioned in the playoff hunt. Remember we killed you guys last year and you drafted higher because you lost more, so plan on more pain.
  • FinFaninBuffalo
    Registered Fish
    • Aug 2006

Re: Here is the last prediction thread before the first game and I know it's right

Originally posted by Skooby
    We all start 0-0 and no one here has a F-in clue how the season is going to go. I am sick and tired of Fin fans coming on here and trying to Dump in my soup.

All of you go into hiding after the Dolphins fall off the face of the season and we get mentioned in the playoff hunt. Remember we killed you guys last year and you drafted higher because you lost more, so plan on more pain.
    No one has a clue how the season is going to go or just Fin fans?

When was the last time the Bills were in the playoff hunt?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: Here is the last prediction thread before the first game and I know it's right

that 0-0 stuff is a bunch of crap. Some teams are much better than others even though they all technically have the same record at this point.

And no one knows for sure what's going to happen, but people who follow football can make pretty reasonable predictions.

Funny how we never hear any of this 0-0 garbage on the rare occasion when people pick the Bills to win the division.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        that 0-0 stuff is a bunch of crap. Some teams are much better than others even though they all technically have the same record at this point.

And no one knows for sure what's going to happen, but people who follow football can make pretty reasonable predictions.

Funny how we never hear any of this 0-0 garbage on the rare occasion when people pick the Bills to win the division.
        So you picked The Chicago bears to make to SB last year, right? Was that a reasonable prediction?? How about the Jets, we're they a post season lock after a 4-12 season?? They finished 2nd behind NE in our division last year, remember?? How about NO after the hurricanes destroyed their area and the locals wrecked the Superdome?? Did you give them the reasonable prediction?

Make a pretty reasonable prediction, please. If you had those 3 teams pegged to do that well, your a rich gambling man.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo

Week 15 last season, We also locked Miami out mathematically because if they tied us we won the first tie breaker head to head we owned because our 2 game abuse on them knocked them out many weeks earlier.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Why is it that every freaking time I log onto this forum someone is picking a fight rather then haveing an intellegent discussion?

jeesh!
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

Because you have threads like this

Comment

• ptd86
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo

We were in the playoff hunt late last season big guy, i guess thats a long time a go

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

This thread has a "Mild Traumatic Brain Injury".

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                    • Jul 2007

I am going to the Miami game down here in Florida and I has not bought my tickets.
                    Why? Because I will get them for free when the Dolphin fans desert the team somewhere in Early October.

Just like last year!
                    Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Wally
                      I am going to the Miami game down here in Florida and I has not bought my tickets.
                      Why? Because I will get them for free when the Dolphin fans desert the team somewhere in Early October.

Just like last year!
                      The one's that do go won them off all the radio shows while fanning themselves at shady acres. The folks down there make the tampa fans seem like outright scholars.

After we beat the fins last year in Miami, I heard no taunting or jeers from the locals. We also we're in a box a few hours after the game so it was later until we left, so that might explain it.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

oh, it's the smack zone forum..no wait, I thought I clicked on the Bills zone forum..no wait...
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                          Registered Fish
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by ptd86
                          We were in the playoff hunt late last season big guy, i guess thats a long time a go
                          You'd have to stretch the meaning of "in the playoff hunt" to come to that conclusion. By your definition, Miami was in the playoff hunt at week 14 last season since their records were identical. Funny I've never read a comment by a Bills fans that called the Fin a playoff contender last season. I wonder why?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            So when the people who predicted the jets and bills to finish last and the fins to go to the sb were WAAAYYYYY off , does that make them football stupid? The results showed their predictions were unreasonable.

This thread is a douche IMO, however.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Yes Skooby. And you realize there is some "Skooby" clone on the Cleveland or Raiders site giving the same line of crap.

We started 0-0 the last 7 years, just as a reminder.

I'll watch the game on Sunday, pray the Bills win, but won't be shocked if we get torched by Henry.

Comment

Working...
                              X