PDA

View Full Version : Police investigating break-in at home of Robinson

Cntrygal
09-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Police are investigating a weekend break-in at the suburban home of Texans cornerback Dunta Robinson, in which an occupant was bound and jewelry was taken.

Houston cornerback Dunta Robinson was home when intruders broke in, bound an occupant and took jewelry.

The robbery occurred Saturday night about 8 p.m. when two men got into the house through an unlocked door, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Department. One of the men went into the living room and ordered a person to lie on the ground at gunpoint and then bound that person with duct tape. It is unclear if the victim was Robinson or someone else.

more... (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3003474)

HendersonD06
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I swear this day and age, if someone has alot of money... Dont even have to be a sports player, it's really not safe for the simple fact people these days are out looking to make a quick comeup.

Every NFL Player should have 2 pitbulls if you ask me...One on the outside, and the more protective Pitt on the inside. The only way someone will enter your house then is if they kill the dogs, and by then... You will have more than enough time to get ready for the simple fact you should hear the gun shots.

Pitbulls=A man's best friend if you show em love, feed them good, and treat them right... I have 1 Pitbull myself, he's 8 human years... My dog Kano has NEVER been aggresive to myself or anyone else. (Only one time when we were watching the Jets game and my brothers friend gave me a hard high five... My dog thought he was trying to hurt me, and he got in this fighting stance than I never seen my dog get into before... I aint know what the F to do) But thats the only time.

So now I have 2 rules for my dog though...

#1... I have alot of Nephies and nieces, I will never leave my dog around them alone, I dont even let him around the kids period when my sisters come over for the simple fact... No matter how great of a dog you have, you should NEVER let them be around little kids(Especially Pitbulls), because little kids can do something to the dog that can get under it's skin... Like poke it's eyes, pull on it's tail, ears, and stuff like that)

#2... I will never let my pit Kano be around me, my brother, and friend ever again when it comes to sports... Because like I said, if you treat a Pitbull right and show him alot of affection... Not only will they be a mans best friend, they also can be an enemys worst nightmare. Really.

DraftBoy
09-05-2007, 01:47 PM
I dont know about getting pitbulls, but I think that if your home alone you should atleast lock your doors. Im pretty paranoid about locking my doors if Im home alone, I only leave it unlocked if I know I got friends coming over because they usually walk right in.

Cntrygal
09-06-2007, 07:19 AM
I don't agree with the Pits.... but I definately agree with locking up. And if I had that much money - an alarm system. Of course, it would have to be turned on to work though. Otherwise, I just make sure most of my neighbors think I'm a pyscho ***** (and they tell everyone else hehe). :D