• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Rice not ready for buffalo?

Source: Bill Williamson, Denver Post

Broncos DE Simeon Rice isn't sure if he'll be ready to play this week at Buffalo, but he'll most certainly be ready to play in the home opener versus Oakland, Sept. 16. Rice signed a one-year deal worth $3 million on Monday.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

A note for you IDP guys considering Rice this week. Looks like Week 2 is the safer bet.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Rice not ready for buffalo?

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

he'll play
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

He might play some, but no where near the reps he'll have the rest of the season. Denver would be risking injury to have him play full time. He can't be ready for that.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I think that he'll only be a 3rd down guy anyway. Not that eases our pain, but at least he's not out there every down.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I think that he'll only be a 3rd down guy anyway. Not that eases our pain, but at least he's not out there every down.

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
              Source: Bill Williamson, Denver Post

Broncos DE Simeon Rice isn't sure if he'll be ready to play this week at Buffalo, but he'll most certainly be ready to play in the home opener versus Oakland, Sept. 16. Rice signed a one-year deal worth $3 million on Monday.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

A note for you IDP guys considering Rice this week. Looks like Week 2 is the safer bet.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_6794190
              The Denver Post is blowing smoke up our ass*s. It's BS if anyone thinks he won't play much. They will use him more than we think.
              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                Closet Bills Fan
                • Nov 2004

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Though Rice is coming off a significant shoulder injury and though some teams said the defensive end would not be healthy enough to start the season, the Broncos plan to play him Sunday at Buffalo against the Bills. Denver needs Rice –- badly. Its starting defensive ends are John Engleberger and Elvis Dumervil. Their backups are first-round pick Jarvis Moss and second-round pick Tim Crowder, who has been hobbled this summer with a sprained ankle.
                Rice will play, and he will have a chance to start reaching some of the incentives the Broncos laid out for him in their one-year, $3 million deal that included a $2.18 million signing bonus and an $820,000 base salary.

thats pretty much the same news ive been getting from their message boards, as well as alot of nfl rumor sites...... i dont think he will play starting off, but i'd expect him on 3rd down and goal line stances, and maybe more depending on how he's feeling

j-e-t-s
                jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

Working...
                X