PDA

View Full Version : So the Bills have problems at DE huh?

HendersonD06
09-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Dont feel bad Buffalo fans... The Patriots have a problem with DE as well... J.Green is a solid backup, but he's been a backup for over 6 years now... Put it this way... He's no R.Seymour, not even close, for the simple fact Seymour is not only a playmaker, but the leader of that D who can do it all as far as rushing the QB goes and also stuffing the rush inside of that Patriot 3-4 D...

And the Jets... lmao, Ellis is a perfect 3-4 DE but we just released Kimo who was our starter on the other side of Ellis last season. (He was garbade last year) and I'm starting to get worried that K.Coleman may be garbage for us once again this season.

I wanna ask you all something... K.Coleman is our starting RDE, everyone knew about the player that John Abraham could be (WHEN HEALTHY)But let me ask you all something... Has anyone other than Jet fans ever heard the name "K.Coleman"? I bet I know the answer... And if it's no... That should speak volumes on the type of player we have at DE... A BACKUP.

So dont feel all that Bad Buffalo fans... Your not the only one with a backup DE starting.

Mitchy moo
09-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Thx for the heads up.

justasportsfan
09-05-2007, 11:25 AM
So dont feel all that Bad Buffalo fans... Your not the only one with a backup DE starting.

we don't have a back up starting. What we have is problems at depth.

HendersonD06
09-05-2007, 11:34 AM
we don't have a back up starting. What we have is problems at depth.

Well, it's better than having a backup DE starting on the D-Line with NO DEPH like us Jets and the Pats... So Bills are better off than I thought

justasportsfan
09-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Well, it's better than having a backup DE starting on the D-Line with NO DEPH like us Jets and the Pats... So Bills are better off than I thought
well if it's any consolation, some people here think Kelsay sucks.

PECKERWOOD
09-05-2007, 12:07 PM
See... Now this guy is a TROLL.

HendersonD06
09-05-2007, 12:11 PM
See... Now this guy is a TROLL.

I'm a troll because Im telling Buffalo fans to keep thier heads up about the DE postion? Im a troll because Im on a bills message board letting Buffalo fans no how bad our starting DE Really is?

I just wanted to let Buffalo fans know that the Pats and Jets are also going through some DE problems... Read my thread

FinFaninBuffalo
09-05-2007, 12:18 PM
well if it's any consolation, some people here think Kelsay sucks.

Kelsay is solid. He's never had to carry the load at left end. He has always split time with Denney. It will be interesting to see if he wears down.

justasportsfan
09-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Kelsay is solid. He's never had to carry the load at left end. He has always split time with Denney. It will be interesting to see if he wears down.
you sure you're not a closet bills fan in denial?

FinFaninBuffalo
09-05-2007, 01:01 PM
you sure you're not a closet bills fan in denial?

Ummm, no...

I just happen to like players who show up and play. I think the Bills gave him a bit too much money, but it allowed them to try to fix other areas. Denney getting hurts sucks though. Denney is probably their third best DE but he did contribute.

Ickybaluky
09-05-2007, 01:10 PM

The Pats do have good depth at DE, even with Jarvis Green starting. Mike Wright is a very good player. Plus, in nickel and dime situations you are likely to see guys like Adalius Thomas and Mike Vrabel rushing from a down position.