PDA

View Full Version : Reche Caldwell?

Confused
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
whudayall think about signing him? get rid of that unproductive,cancerous, BIGOT Peerless Price?

patmoran2006
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
lol.
Bigot?

Confused
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
yeah, a relative of min is around the players enough to say that good ol' Peerless hates the white man. Most everything he has told me has either been true or come true so I have no reason to doubt.

patmoran2006
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I've met him on at least a half dozen occasions, I've never seen him as a racist.

But I will say this.

That mofo is the FIRST player on the team to go to the camera's when he has a big game, and the FIRST ONE OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM when he doesnt.

Confused
09-05-2007, 08:42 PM
"5th gear-less Peerless" gets tackled from behind when he has 3 steps on the nearest defender. man that play burned my arse.enough about his hate for white folk.
Is he or is he not a signifigant upgrade(possible true No.2 WR) to our resident panther Price?

The Answer
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
whudayall think about signing him? get rid of that unproductive,cancerous, BIGOT Peerless Price?

PP > Caldwell

And how exactly is PP a cancer and Bigot???

~The Answer

Confused
09-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I have provoked The Answer. how nice you could join us. Cant wait to read the useless B.S. you have to spout.

Confused
09-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Again, How is PP better than Caldwell? I am begining to regret my "Bigot" comment as it was detrimental to my question. I have my opinions and reasoning for the PP comment. Yet again my bluntness obscures my true intent.

Whomever called me a "****** troll", thanks dude!!!!! I want to let you know I have been called worse by better people.

Confused
Again, How is PP better than Caldwell? I am begining to regret my "Bigot" comment as it was detrimental to my question. I have my opinions and reasoning for the PP comment. Yet again my bluntness obscures my true intent.

Whomever called me a "****** troll", thanks dude!!!!! I want to let you know I have been called worse by better people.

The Answer
I have provoked The Answer. how nice you could join us. Cant wait to read the useless B.S. you have to spout.

The Answer is still waiting for you to ANSWER the question - just how exactly is Double P a bigot and cancer??

~The Answer

Confused
09-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Answer, I am uncertain of the amount of time you spend not in your parents basement, but forgive my condisention when I say that sometimes, black people ( or afro-americans for you PC sensitive types) can be more racist than white(or pigmentally challenged for you PC sesative types) people. Apperently, my "embedded" relative has seen enough to make his opinions known and I personally have no reason to doubt him. As for "Cancerous" pat moran had a pretty good example.

The Jokeman
09-05-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah, a relative of min is around the players enough to say that good ol' Peerless hates the white man. Most everything he has told me has either been true or come true so I have no reason to doubt.
Yeah I hear he hates the white man so much that I heard Ryan Denney lives in the duplex next to him. :cheers:

Confused
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah I hear he hates the white man so much that I heard Ryan Denney lives in the duplex next to him. :cheers:
better than the trailer i suppose.

Confused
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
posts 3 and 5 have yet to be groaned at Answer. get with it.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-05-2007, 09:22 PM
I'd give him a look.

Confused
09-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Anyone-?- Caldwell? He's good. he'd come cheap. c'mon a yes or no would work.

Scumbag College
09-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I'd hate to bring a receiver now to start, 4 days before the start of the first game. PP leaves alot to be desired, but he has had two preseasons, a whole season, and a whole offseason in this system. I don't know if any WR picked up from now until the end of the year would be able to contribute much in 2007.

83evans
09-05-2007, 09:57 PM

I am guessing you didnt watch the championchip game. Caldwell dropped 2 sure TDs when he was all alone and wide open. PP is a good reciever when he wants to me. Reche couldnt catch if a 10 year old threw him a soft perfect pass. Price is in for a great year.

Billz_fan
09-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Caldwell has frying pans for hands. Leave him be.

Gunzlingr
09-06-2007, 08:00 AM
I'd give him a look.

I agree. He is only 28, 15 years younger than Peerless.......

.....maybe he just seems that much younger because PP is old.

madness
09-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Caldwell has frying pans for hands. Leave him be.

Which is amazing considering he can probably see the ball better then most receivers.

http://newsnuggets.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/caldwell.jpg

It's okay though because his momma is proud of him...

http://www.cercopan.org/images/gallery%20bush%20baby.jpg