PDA

View Full Version : Jersey's to buy and jerseys to burn

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-06-2007, 03:58 AM
Buffalo Bills

Jersey to Buy:: Paul Posluszny, #51: The Bills brass is ecstatic about the former Butkus Award winner. The second-round pick will be starting at LB Sunday against the Broncos. There will most definitely already be a few dozen #51 jerseys being worn at Rich Stadium.

Jersey to Burn:: Willis McGahee, #21: So, let me get this straight. A team takes a risk on you after you tear up your knee on national TV, takes you with a first-round pick, gives you a year to rehab, then trades a former 1,000 yard rusher so you can have the starting job. But you absolutely hated playing for Buffalo ? Yeah, I don't think you'll see many Willis McGahee jerseys being worn in Western New York this season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7189476

Ebenezer
09-06-2007, 04:04 AM
I don't buy jerseys.

RockStar36
09-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm undecided on the jersey but I have a nice 8x10 photo that used to be framed in my living room along with a McGahee poster that will be thrown into the fire.

clumping platelets
09-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I want another jersey.........throwback one :D

I likely will get a Poz one

clumping platelets
09-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Or.........since I have a Moorman jersey, I should get a Lindell jersey also :up:

OpIv37
09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
that guy stole my post. But I agree and I'm glad someone else is putting it out there.

I wish I knew of a place around here that could convert my Spikes jersey to a Poz one

RockStar36
09-06-2007, 08:58 AM
I called the local sports store around here and they said they can do it for a small fee but that it might damage the jersey when they pull the name off or something like that. I'll likely give them my Bledsoe jersey and see how it turns out. If it gets ruined oh well, I haven't worn it since he left Buffalo anyways so I won't be losing anything special.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 09:04 AM
I called the local sports store around here and they said they can do it for a small fee but that it might damage the jersey when they pull the name off or something like that. I'll likely give them my Bledsoe jersey and see how it turns out. If it gets ruined oh well, I haven't worn it since he left Buffalo anyways so I won't be losing anything special.

I need to look into places around here, but somebody worth having on my back has to get #21 first...

RockStar36
09-06-2007, 09:08 AM
I need to look into places around here, but somebody worth having on my back has to get #21 first...

LOL...good luck with that.

I have Bledsoe that can be Parrish. Along with McGahee I have a Moulds jersey as well but I'll just get Parrish for now. That will give me Parrish, Losman, Price, and my old Spielman jersey.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 09:15 AM
LOL...good luck with that.

I have Bledsoe that can be Parrish. Along with McGahee I have a Moulds jersey as well but I'll just get Parrish for now. That will give me Parrish, Losman, Price, and my old Spielman jersey.

I have a Moulds jersey as well, but only the McGahee is an authentic. I'd think the replicas would be very hard to change the name plates on and such. Depending on how much money I blow through on Saturday, I might pick up another jersey at the Bills Store Sunday morning... I really want a throwback, I just need to decide who.

RockStar36
09-06-2007, 09:17 AM
I have a Moulds jersey as well, but only the McGahee is an authentic. I'd think the replicas would be very hard to change the name plates on and such. Depending on how much money I blow through on Saturday, I might pick up another jersey at the Bills Store Sunday morning... I really want a throwback, I just need to decide who.

I have a JP throwback. I would assume your best bet is JP or Evans. Or Schobel since he signed that extension.

I doubt I'll have money to buy a new jersey but on the bright side I got a new Bills credit card and with the balance transfer that I plan on doing I'll get a free Evans jersey.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 09:36 AM
I have a JP throwback. I would assume your best bet is JP or Evans. Or Schobel since he signed that extension.

I doubt I'll have money to buy a new jersey but on the bright side I got a new Bills credit card and with the balance transfer that I plan on doing I'll get a free Evans jersey.

I already have an Evans... Schobel might be a good choice. I'm hesitant on Losman until his future is more certain... and Lynch and Poz need to prove themselves to me first. I could always go with Moorman, since he's the team MVP every year in my book.

superbills
09-06-2007, 09:41 AM
I'll be sporting my white Evans jersey at the game on Sunday for the first time. I also have to get to a local jersey shop to have my Spikes changes to Poz.

Jimbuktu
09-06-2007, 10:16 AM
I have a throwback JP Losman as well as a Peerless Price one that was reinstated. Got it from Champs for 5 bucks when he was dealt. Good deal haha.

My gameday jersey at the Ralph is my white Alex Van Pelt.

Devin
09-06-2007, 10:21 AM
My next one is going to be a Peters jersey.

Michael82
09-06-2007, 11:02 AM
I got myself an authentic throwback Marshawn Lynch that I will be sporting this Sunday. plus I found a place in Rochester that does screenprinting. They had blank nameplates and made me a Poz nameplate for $10. I then went to a local tailor and had him stitch it on the old nameplate for another $10. It overlaps a bit, but it still looks pretty good. :up:

As for my Spikes authentic, i have an away version that I sent to this place called "Al Ross" in Buffalo. They are going to make me a new nameplate for it with Posluszny and will sew it on the back. I should get it in about 3 weeks or so. :jig:

Plus I have my Losman throwback replica that has been washed it the machine too many times... :ill: My Thurman Thomas replica is always good though! :D

LtFinFan66
09-06-2007, 11:51 AM
I don't buy jerseys.:loser:

madness
09-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I just bought my first ever Bills jersey yesterday!

Poz throwback. :up:

User Manuel
09-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Danny Briere ;)

justasportsfan
09-06-2007, 02:31 PM
My next one is going to be a Peters jersey.
I'd wait and see if he resigns. If he becomesa probowler this year, he'll want top LT $$

SABURZFAN
10-19-2007, 11:11 PM
buy: Edwards

burn: Lossman

mybills
10-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I have Bledsoe that can be Parrish.
If anyone else has a Bledsoe they want to give away so that I can do this too, please pm me. Otherwise, I can prolly pick one up at Salvation Army for a buck. :snicker:

G Wolly
10-20-2007, 07:59 AM
I wear my mcgahee jersey. i unstitched the name-plate though.

if i could just find a way to put webster on it

Michael82
10-20-2007, 07:59 AM

if i could just find a way to put webster on it
Webster? :rofl: Don't waste your money.

mybills
10-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Sew it back on and sew some ripped condoms on, too.