• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Jersey's to buy and jerseys to burn

Buffalo Bills

Jersey to Buy:: Paul Posluszny, #51: The Bills brass is ecstatic about the former Butkus Award winner. The second-round pick will be starting at LB Sunday against the Broncos. There will most definitely already be a few dozen #51 jerseys being worn at Rich Stadium.

Jersey to Burn:: Willis McGahee, #21: So, let me get this straight. A team takes a risk on you after you tear up your knee on national TV, takes you with a first-round pick, gives you a year to rehab, then trades a former 1,000 yard rusher so you can have the starting job. But you absolutely hated playing for Buffalo ? Yeah, I don't think you'll see many Willis McGahee jerseys being worn in Western New York this season.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jersey's to buy and jerseys to burn

I don't buy jerseys.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I'm undecided on the jersey but I have a nice 8x10 photo that used to be framed in my living room along with a McGahee poster that will be thrown into the fire.

D & S Sports

Comment

• clumping platelets

I want another jersey.........throwback one

I likely will get a Poz one

Comment

• clumping platelets

Or.........since I have a Moorman jersey, I should get a Lindell jersey also

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

that guy stole my post. But I agree and I'm glad someone else is putting it out there.

I wish I knew of a place around here that could convert my Spikes jersey to a Poz one
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
              • Sep 2004

I called the local sports store around here and they said they can do it for a small fee but that it might damage the jersey when they pull the name off or something like that. I'll likely give them my Bledsoe jersey and see how it turns out. If it gets ruined oh well, I haven't worn it since he left Buffalo anyways so I won't be losing anything special.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                I called the local sports store around here and they said they can do it for a small fee but that it might damage the jersey when they pull the name off or something like that. I'll likely give them my Bledsoe jersey and see how it turns out. If it gets ruined oh well, I haven't worn it since he left Buffalo anyways so I won't be losing anything special.
                I need to look into places around here, but somebody worth having on my back has to get #21 first...

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                  I need to look into places around here, but somebody worth having on my back has to get #21 first...
                  LOL...good luck with that.

I have Bledsoe that can be Parrish. Along with McGahee I have a Moulds jersey as well but I'll just get Parrish for now. That will give me Parrish, Losman, Price, and my old Spielman jersey.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                    • May 2005

LOL...good luck with that.

I have Bledsoe that can be Parrish. Along with McGahee I have a Moulds jersey as well but I'll just get Parrish for now. That will give me Parrish, Losman, Price, and my old Spielman jersey.
                    I have a Moulds jersey as well, but only the McGahee is an authentic. I'd think the replicas would be very hard to change the name plates on and such. Depending on how much money I blow through on Saturday, I might pick up another jersey at the Bills Store Sunday morning... I really want a throwback, I just need to decide who.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                      I have a Moulds jersey as well, but only the McGahee is an authentic. I'd think the replicas would be very hard to change the name plates on and such. Depending on how much money I blow through on Saturday, I might pick up another jersey at the Bills Store Sunday morning... I really want a throwback, I just need to decide who.
                      I have a JP throwback. I would assume your best bet is JP or Evans. Or Schobel since he signed that extension.

I doubt I'll have money to buy a new jersey but on the bright side I got a new Bills credit card and with the balance transfer that I plan on doing I'll get a free Evans jersey.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        • May 2005

I have a JP throwback. I would assume your best bet is JP or Evans. Or Schobel since he signed that extension.

I doubt I'll have money to buy a new jersey but on the bright side I got a new Bills credit card and with the balance transfer that I plan on doing I'll get a free Evans jersey.
                        I already have an Evans... Schobel might be a good choice. I'm hesitant on Losman until his future is more certain... and Lynch and Poz need to prove themselves to me first. I could always go with Moorman, since he's the team MVP every year in my book.

Comment

• superbills
                          • Mar 2003

I'll be sporting my white Evans jersey at the game on Sunday for the first time. I also have to get to a local jersey shop to have my Spikes changes to Poz.
                          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                          Ronald Reagan
                          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                            • Oct 2004

I have a throwback JP Losman as well as a Peerless Price one that was reinstated. Got it from Champs for 5 bucks when he was dealt. Good deal haha.

My gameday jersey at the Ralph is my white Alex Van Pelt.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

My next one is going to be a Peters jersey.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X