• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

ESPN Chat Wrap 09/06 - AFC East Only

Samuel (Fort Worth, TX): Bills Question: Losman + Evans + Dallas DB's = Toast. Any questions or comments?

Matt Mosley: Samuel, it's nice of you to stop by. If Newman's on the field, he should be able to hold Evans in check. I think Losman has shown signs of being a pretty effective quarterback, but his main focus needs to be protecting the football. Marshawn Lynch could have a huge season by the way. No Newman, the Cows are toast.

Bill (Pomona California): Hey M-squared, easy question: Do the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, JETS! pull off the upset and send the Patsies home crying? Thanks!

Matt Mosley: I think the intelligence Manginious gathered from one Artrell Hawkins wil put them over the top! The only reason I think it might happen is that Brady might not have his chemistry down with his receivers yet. I need Maroney to absolutely go off, though. Uh, but I remain impartial to the outcome.

Roadhiker (Lewiston, Idaho): Do you expect any unconventional plays coming out of the Jet playbook with Brad Smith as the QB or in a unusual route formation (ie: trick play). If so, would they unveil such a play in week one?

Matt Mosley: Nothing's off the table when Mangini takes on his mentor. I think the Jets started to feel like they were putting too much on Smith's plate recently and sort of pulled back a little bit. That said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him at quarterback for a couple of plays.

~The Answer
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Re: ESPN Chat Wrap 09/06 - AFC East Only

I dont know who matt mosley is, but i can bet my whole life on newman not being able to shut down Evans. Are you f-in kidding me. What has Newman done since being drafted a top 5 pick. Add in the fact that roy williams couldnt cover a bed with 6 comforters and i look for this to be one of evans better games this year. Not saying we will win, but evans will wreck shop. Guarantee it

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Dallas is team number two for me, I never miss a game unless the Bills are playing. I can tell you having watched every game in his career that Newman couldn't shut down Evans.

Comment

• B-DON
        hi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        Dallas is team number two for me, I never miss a game unless the Bills are playing. I can tell you having watched every game in his career that Newman couldn't shut down Evans.
        My brother is a huge cowboys fan so i usually see most of the cowboy games along with the bills games. And imo, henry is their best cb. Hands down.

Comment

Working...
        X