PDA

View Full Version : Win or lose

northernbillfan
09-06-2007, 06:04 PM
This weekend marks a continuence of the rebuilding process we have been faced with for several years. Marv is now in his second year at the helm and we need to realize something like this will take some time. How much more time are we willing to wait. It's been eons since we've seen a good product on the field and the Bills have all the right tools however the tools still have to be broken in.

The team has the youngest LB corps in the league and with that will come some growing pains. Lynch will realize that playing the NFL is a heck of a lot different than playing at the college level. That said, on Sunday the Bills may not look like the Bills will look like in another year. Those are just few pieces of the puzzle that need to fit properly for us to be happy.

Win or lose we have to band together as fans and look at the positive and pick apart the negatives regardless of the score. We have to be a cohesive bunch and support the team even though our patience is frayed at best. There is a tough 16 weeks ahead and we will witness some highs and lows, hopefully more highs than lows. Tempers will flare and we will want to spew some venom when the lows get too low and we will want to berate others for seeming too optimistic when the highs are very high. It's been a long offseason and we are anxious to see the final product.

This weekend when the game is over, please respect everyone's opinion when we are discussing the game. Let's make this a friendly community and embrace the pros of the game and discuss in a humane way the lows of the game.

That said...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!

The season starts in less than 66 hours.

SquishDaFish
09-06-2007, 06:28 PM
:clap: Excellent posting NBF. Prob the best of the year :clap:

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

im4bflo
09-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm ready for some BUFFALO BILLS football!!! :xtreme: :flag:

shelby
09-06-2007, 06:47 PM
i am so :curse:ing ready for some :curse:ing football that it isn't even :curse:ing funny.

:gobills:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-06-2007, 06:54 PM
i am so :curse:ing ready for some :curse:ing football that it isn't even :curse:ing funny.

:curse: Yeah!!!

im4bflo
09-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I've been a :curse: win or lose, :curse:ing DIEHARD BILLS FAN, my whole :curse:ing life, why would I change now?
:hail: GO BILLS!!! :beer:

mybills
09-06-2007, 07:02 PM
GO
BILLS!

M
09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Hell yeah, baby. GO BILLS!!!

hammerbillsfan
09-06-2007, 08:15 PM
The :curse:ing Bills rule! :rockout: :gobills:

northernbillfan
09-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Glad to see everyone has embraced the brotherly (and sisterly) gist of this thread. Let's hope this carries over on Sunday

Mad Bomber
09-06-2007, 11:30 PM
This weekend marks a continuence of the rebuilding process we have been faced with for several years. Marv is now in his second year at the helm and we need to realize something like this will take some time. How much more time are we willing to wait. It's been eons since we've seen a good product on the field and the Bills have all the right tools however the tools still have to be broken in.

The team has the youngest LB corps in the league and with that will come some growing pains. Lynch will realize that playing the NFL is a heck of a lot different than playing at the college level. That said, on Sunday the Bills may not look like the Bills will look like in another year. Those are just few pieces of the puzzle that need to fit properly for us to be happy.

Win or lose we have to band together as fans and look at the positive and pick apart the negatives regardless of the score. We have to be a cohesive bunch and support the team even though our patience is frayed at best. There is a tough 16 weeks ahead and we will witness some highs and lows, hopefully more highs than lows. Tempers will flare and we will want to spew some venom when the lows get too low and we will want to berate others for seeming too optimistic when the highs are very high. It's been a long offseason and we are anxious to see the final product.

This weekend when the game is over, please respect everyone's opinion when we are discussing the game. Let's make this a friendly community and embrace the pros of the game and discuss in a humane way the lows of the game.

That said...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!

The season starts in less than 66 hours.
:bf1:
Excellent post.

Michael82
09-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Great post, nbf!

I for one am so damn excited and can't wait for this weekend! It feels like I am a kid again, and it's near Christmas. I'm counting down the days until I can go downstairs and open my presents and see if i'll love what I got or be disappointed again.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!??! HELL YEAH BABY!!!!! I can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam: :jig: :dance:

Tatonka
09-07-2007, 01:59 AM
NBF.. you douchebag.. stop with your rah rah, be nice bull****.. no one wants to hear it..

:couch:

:jk:

good post.

Michael82
09-07-2007, 11:54 AM

justasportsfan
09-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Playoffs baby!!!!!!!!!

The last buffalo fan
09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Is there something more important than the BUFFALO BILLS?? Not in my life. I'm so ****ing proud to be a BUFFALO BILLS DIE HARD FAN!!!!!! :xtreme:
:gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills: :gobills:

Oaf
09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
go bills

northernbillfan
09-08-2007, 09:21 PM
NBF.. you douchebag.. stop with your rah rah, be nice bull****.. no one wants to hear it..

:jk:

good post.Thanks T.

YardRat
09-08-2007, 09:28 PM
This weekend when the game is over, please respect everyone's opinion when we are discussing the game.

Bravo.