PDA

View Full Version : Stop the complaining

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
This is what I've heard on here lately:

The D-sucks because I didn't like my vacation in Tampa so the Tampa 2 system sucks. No wait the Colts and Bears both use the Tampa 2 and made the superbowl, the Bills have better players so our defense will be awessome!

J.P Losman sucks because whoever heard of a QB with initials for their first name and he looks like Rob Johnson, put Edwards in there. No wait Edwards really looks like Rob Johnson, really good in the preseason no NFL experience maybe somebody will trade us a ransom of draft picks and pay him $25M to suck.

Last I checked we were 0-0 in the standings. Judging these guys by what they did in the preseason is just plain stupid. Enough with the useless threads of comparisons and over reactions to everything. Lets see how they do, and actually judge players on how the play when it counts, this year!

Jan Reimers
09-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Great post, but it's impossible to stop the negativity of some posters here.

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 11:05 AM

I think that is why this place has lost a ton of posters.

Mitchy moo
09-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Last I checked we were 0-0 in the standings. Judging these guys by what they did in the preseason is just plain stupid. Enough with the useless threads of comparisons and over reactions to everything. Lets see how they do, and actually judge players on how the play when it counts, this year!

Oh no, not the 0-0 argument again. I tried to bring that up but I got crucified that the Bills cannot get better or improve their team standings. It only happens to someone else but not us, see the logic?

raphael120
09-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Dude, you complain about negativity yet make posts like this to fire up the negative people.

If you want it to stop, stop eggin people on.

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I see the logic, the old inferiority complex

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Dude, you complain about negativity yet make posts like this to fire up the negative people.

If you want it to stop, stop eggin people on.

And I'm edging people on How? This post doesn't say please post negative remarks here. It says stop complaining!

BAM
09-07-2007, 11:15 AM

I've noticed that also.

HendersonD06
09-07-2007, 11:17 AM

I agree... I remember as a Jets fan when I came to this site the weeks the Jets and Bills played, I had ALOT... and I mean ALOT of great Jet talk with ALOT of great Bill fans thats use to post here...

Not this year, in the offseason when I made a thread about the Jets... All I got back in return was... TROLL! Go to your own team site! Jets SUCK SUCK SUCK... I mean... Lets get real here, it took the mods to come in the thread and tell these guys that fans of other sites are welcomed here. I mean last year we were all talking about the Jets-Bills games on this site...

This year... Just put it this way, I have a feeling most of these posters were under the age of 15.

This is still a great site, I like it alot, it's just that alot of great posters have left

OpIv37
09-07-2007, 11:18 AM

The D-sucks because I didn't like my vacation in Tampa so the Tampa 2 system sucks. No wait the Colts and Bears both use the Tampa 2 and made the superbowl, the Bills have better players so our defense will be awessome!

J.P Losman sucks because whoever heard of a QB with initials for their first name and he looks like Rob Johnson, put Edwards in there. No wait Edwards really looks like Rob Johnson, really good in the preseason no NFL experience maybe somebody will trade us a ransom of draft picks and pay him $25M to suck.

the 0-0 thing is the biggest load of bull**** ever. If you honestly think the Pats and Bills have the same chance at winning the SB because they're both 0-0 right now, you are living in a naive fantasy world.

We've been over this Chicago and Indy thing before- Chicago has the perfect personnel for the D and Indy has an O that forces teams to play into the strength of the D. Buffalo has neither so the circumstances are entirely different and Buffalo cannot run the D nearly as effectively. What other teams do has no bearing on the Bills.

OpIv37
09-07-2007, 11:19 AM

Nope- it's not impossible.

The Bills just have to win and you'll see the negativity go away (at least from me- I can't speak for anyone else).

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I agree... I remember as a Jets fan when I came to this site the weeks the Jets and Bills played, I had ALOT... and I mean ALOT of great Jet talk with ALOT of great Bill fans thats use to post here...

Not this year, in the offseason when I made a thread about the Jets... All I got back in return was... TROLL! Go to your own team site! Jets SUCK SUCK SUCK... I mean... Lets get real here, it took the mods to come in the thread and tell these guys that fans of other sites are welcomed here. I mean last year we were all talking about the Jets-Bills games on this site...

This year... Just put it this way, I have a feeling most of these posters were under the age of 15.

This is still a great site, I like it alot, it's just that alot of great posters have left

I agree, I remeber when people actually had opinions relating to football, not just pointless opinions

carybillsfan
09-07-2007, 11:20 AM

The Bills just have to win and you'll see the negativity go away (at least from me- I can't speak for anyone else).

There will always be something to complain about, pointlessly, around here.

casdhf
09-07-2007, 11:21 AM

The Bills just have to win and you'll see the negativity go away (at least from me- I can't speak for anyone else). We could beat Denver by 40 points and you'd still have to point out that we failed on a 3rd and 6. :krusty:

justasportsfan
09-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I see the logic, the old inferiority complex
:roflmao:

:10:

OpIv37
09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
We could beat Denver by 40 points and you'd still have to point out that we failed on a 3rd and 6. :krusty:

and what exactly are you basing this on? Who have we beaten by 40 since this message board has been in existence?

HHURRICANE
09-07-2007, 11:26 AM
When the Bills beat Denver on Sunday I will become a homer.

Wally The Barber
09-07-2007, 11:45 AM

I love this..

If you play good in preseason that now means you are Rob Johnson!