PDA

View Full Version : Keys to a W this weekend

DBrown77
09-07-2007, 12:51 PM
What are the keys to a Bills Win this weekend?

Heres my take

Offense:

1. Marshawn needs to run well up the middle as Denver has some injuries on the D-line

2. We need to get the tight ends involved somehow. With Bly and Bailey it will be tough to throw the long ball and outs

3. Keep penalties on offense to a minimum

Defense:

1. Pressue on Cutler as our secondary is suspect

2. Poz needs a good game to keep Henry in check

3. Come through on halftime adjustments as Buffalo has had problems with this lately

Any other thoughts? Lets keep it related and not start bashing the team as they cannot do this or that

GO BILLS!!:cheers:

patmoran2006
09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
well done

OpIv37
09-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Use Lynch out of the backfield. TE's need to chip block and go out for short passes- if we can do well in the running game and short passing game, it will force Bly and Bailey to come up on the LOS and hopefully then our receivers can use their speed on them.

I'm not as worried about Cutler as I am about Henry. The DT's really need to show some ability to shoot the gaps and disrupt the play or else Poz is going to have a rough time.

DBrown77
09-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Lynch may have more passes thrown to him than lee by the end of the day

justasportsfan
09-07-2007, 01:12 PM
shutdown their running game and force Cutler to win it with his inexperience and arm in a thunderstorm.

gr8slayer
09-07-2007, 01:36 PM
It all rests on the shoulders of Losman. Nothing else matters.

Meathead
09-07-2007, 01:55 PM
a big play by st will swing the game

http://www.presscouncil.org.au/snpma/images/judge.gif

Dr. Lecter
09-07-2007, 01:57 PM
The one good thing about Denver's running game is that it is not power based. The Bills small, quick lineman coudl have success against the running scheme.

gr8slayer
09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm just glad that we're starting out the season against a heck of a team. This will help us find out what we're made of. If we can beat the Broncos then the sky's the limit IMO. They have the team to go far in the play-offs.

shelby
09-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Good thoughts....i would add and emphasize:

Evans needs to burn Champ Bailey all day long.
Good blocking for our RBs.
Minimal penalties on either side of the ball.
Stuff the run!

Wally The Barber
09-07-2007, 02:54 PM
What are the keys to a Bills Win this weekend?

Heres my take

Offense:

1. Marshawn needs to run well up the middle as Denver has some injuries on the D-line

2. We need to get the tight ends involved somehow. With Bly and Bailey it will be tough to throw the long ball and outs

3. Keep penalties on offense to a minimum

Defense:

1. Pressue on Cutler as our secondary is suspect

2. Poz needs a good game to keep Henry in check

3. Come through on halftime adjustments as Buffalo has had problems with this lately

Any other thoughts? Lets keep it related and not start bashing the team as they cannot do this or that

GO BILLS!!:cheers:

Sound like a plan to me!

Oaf
09-07-2007, 04:03 PM
I think the ONE huge part to this game is forcing Jay Cutler to win the game.

In order to do this, we HAVE to jump out ahead quickly and force them to play catch up.

Simply put, if Denver is allowed to play their game on D, dink and dunk, and give Henry 25 carries, we will lose.
However, if we force Cutler to play for the win, we can and should win.