Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Article: Anticipation awaits Lynch in pro debut

Anticipation awaits Lynch in pro debut

By Allen Wilson NEWS SPORTS REPORTER
    Updated: 09/07/07 6:57 AM

The Buffalo Bills are about to turn loose rookie running back Marshawn Lynch. For a lot of fans, it’s about time.

The team’s first-round draft pick saw very limited action in the preseason. But the Denver Broncos will get a heavy dose of Lynch in Sunday’s regularseason opener.

“I’m excited,” Lynch said. “This is my first one. I’ve got my family coming out here [from Oakland, Calif.] to support me. But I’m just coming out to do what I do every time I strap up on the field, and that’s give 100 percent at what I’m doing whether it’s running, catching or blocking.”

Lynch didn’t play a lot in the preseason for a reason. Given the risk of injury that running backs face, the Bills weren’t going to take any unnecessary risks. Besides, they already know what he is capable of doing.

Lynch’s versatility as a breakaway runner and receiver is expected to give the Bills’ offense a dimension they never had — or never used — with Willis McGahee.

“It’s a great feeling being able to do some of the things that the offense will allow me to do as far as getting out one on one with some linebackers,” Lynch said. “That’s a running back’s dream. I’m really looking forward to it.”........................

~The Answer
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Article: Anticipation awaits Lynch in pro debut

He better do something or I'm calling for Wright .
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
    X