• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Is there a condensed recap of...

all the players recently added to, or released from the Bills? I haven't been visiting this page because I thought it was still blue, and my antiquated pc took forever to load when it was like that.

Anyway, the last I knew we released Larry Centers & Eddie Robinson. Can I have a recap on anything from Price & on...
    Thanks in advance!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

How dumb, :freako: obviously a recap is condensed. I meant so that I don't have to go through 10 pages of threads to catch up!

What's going on with Hollis? etc?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Is this what ya mean?

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
        • Jul 2002

Off the top of my head...
        since spikes signing and price trade...
        Bills release Riemersma (may have been before), Centers, Robinson
        Bills sign WR Shaw, CB/FS Reese
        Bills sign an offer to K Lindell (i think it was 5 years and a little over 5 MM??) - not expected to be matched
        Sam Adams declines initial offer. Rumored to still be negotiating with Bills though.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Thanks guys! I guess I only missed the "Shaw" stuff!

Comment

Working...
          X