PDA

View Full Version : Before season starts I like Edwards

Bling
09-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Really, I hate them both, but Losman doesn't have "it", so why not give the backup a chance?

gr8slayer
09-07-2007, 09:23 PM
He sure looks good against the Dolphins on a regular basis.

Bling
09-07-2007, 09:25 PM
He sure looks good against the Dolphins on a regular basis.

Every now and then, he looks good. He didn't look good when he put up 83 yards passing, I believe a career low. :ill:

gr8slayer
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Every now and then, he looks good. He didn't look good when he put up 83 yards passing, I believe a career low. :ill:
So hard to talk bad about another teams QB when your QB is the biggest joke in football.

Goobylal
09-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Except that he walked off the field with a "W" that day. It beats throwing for over 200 yards, 3 TD's and 1 INT in a loss.

im4bflo
09-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Really, I hate them both, but Losman doesn't have "it", so why not give the backup a chance?

the brain is a terrible thing to waste. :squish:

Goobylal
09-07-2007, 10:41 PM
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind."

TigerJ
09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
It is going to be an interesting season with Edwards backing up Losman. It certainly appeared as if Edwards had "it" in preseason. Losman didn't look terrible, but he didn't develop any rhythm either. I don't want to read too much into that because in the latter half of last season there were a lot of occasions when he had "it" going. The starting offensive line struggled to achieve cohesiveness in the preseason. The running game wasn't working very well and there were quite a few penalties on the offensive line. Even so, the coaching staff did not give the starters a lot of time on the field. I presume that the coaching staff was confident that even without the game reps, the line and he running game would come together and they would be able to reduce the penalties. Then, of course, the game plan is going to upen up more in the regualr season, which should be to JP's liking. So, all in all, I'd say it's premature to say Losman doesn't have "it" and should yield to Edwards. Let's see what Sunday brings.

Meathead
09-07-2007, 11:32 PM
bling has 'it'

brain damage