Please stop saying people are calling for Edwards to start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Please stop saying people are calling for Edwards to start.

Besides Bling, I haven't read anywhere that people have called for Trent to be the starter opening day.

It's JPs team for the moment. If JP plays well it will continue to be his team. If he plays like crap then Trent should get a shot around week 12 or 13 to prepare for the future.
  • El Guapo
    • May 2007

Re: Please stop saying people are calling for Edwards to start.

Maybe before week 12, but other than that, I agree.
    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• evol4276
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      Besides Bling, I haven't read anywhere that people have called for Trent to be the starter opening day.

It's JPs team for the moment. If JP plays well it will continue to be his team. If he plays like crap then Trent should get a shot around week 12 or 13 to prepare for the future.
      its jus we have those clowns who post about how Trent is a god and shuld start. im not naming names cuz i dun wanna get *****ed at haha but there are right now 2 i can think of off the top of my head, who are really only "joke posters" maybe u can figure that out from that?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by evol4276
        its jus we have those clowns who post about how Trent is a god and shuld start. im not naming names cuz i dun wanna get *****ed at haha but there are right now 2 i can think of off the top of my head, who are really only "joke posters" maybe u can figure that out from that?

and as time goes on,those 2 will get off and the 2 that the Lickers blame are myself and Tackling Dummy.it's a good thing that we have broad shoulders.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

the ignore function is a beautiful thing

I just ignore those people.

If JP regresses and is struggling towards the end of the season then yes Trent might get his shot, but until that time its JP or bust !!!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Best posting ever TD. I agree with you.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

good post. Sometimes people here confuse not liking a player or criticizing a player with wanting that player to fail. What they don't understand is that we're Bills fans first and fans or haters of players second. I've been very critical of Royal and Anderson- I'd love to see them come out and have monster games, but when they consistently perform poorly, they're keeping the team from winning. If you want the team to win, it's hypocritical to defend players who are playing poorly.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

No one has played good or bad yet on the Bills this season, that seems to be a difficult concept to grasp for some here. Pre-season is a non record kept joke to assess talent, nothing more.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Team comes first. Not JP or Trent. I will always go for whoever is the best player and gives us the best chance to win regardless of where they were drafted and whatever we gave up to get them. That includes POZ (moot point) , JP, and Lynch (Wright) .
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_7
                    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                    • Mar 2004

i still cant understand y everyone here doesnt LOVE losman.. honestly the guy has some much potential its incredible.. he will be a top 10 QB this yr if not top 5 if we make playoffs

Comment

• bills_7
                      TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                      • Mar 2004

edwards won one college game last yr or 2.. lets relax im sure he will be a good back up to losman for the next 10 yrs

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

"GO insert current starting QB for the Bills name here."
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Kerr
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

I am hoping Losman and Edwards are this teams 2nd generation Kelly and Reich.

Comment

• gil
                            • Mar 2005

thanks for the dose of sanity TD - you are actually one of the only ones who can do it to stop the manufactured controversy on this board at least.

I am hoping for big things out of Losman, because otherwise this year is shot, and if not, then let's see where it goes with the younger guy and let JP go compete for a gig somewhere else - but I really hope JP steps it up, because what a great story that would be.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
                              I am hoping Losman and Edwards are this teams 2nd generation Kelly and Reich.

Losman could possibly be the Reich of the combo too.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X