PDA

View Full Version : Before the Season, I Like the Bills!

El Guapo
09-07-2007, 11:15 PM
It's all beyond our control. Go to the game, drink a beer, AND ENJOY! If we lose, it won't be the end of the world, and if we win, it will be a fantastic day. It's just a game!

I just got off the raod -- 10 hours to Columbus -- and will drive into Buffalo tomorrow after going to Canton. If we win or lose, I will still have a good time. Lighten up. No matter what happens on Sunday, I will be a Bills fan -- Losman or Edwards.

And, before you call me a homer, I follow the team. If I disagree with those at OBD, I will acknowledge such, but let's see what happens in two days!

And yes, I am one of those "Everybody is 0-0" guys. Hope is all I have. I can't make the decisions, so I just follow my team.

Let's Go, Buffalo!

Tatonka
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
:up:

shelby
09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
:beers:
:gobills:

The last buffalo fan
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
:gobills:

I like the cheerleader on your sig. :up:

Michael82
09-08-2007, 12:08 PM
It's all beyond our control. Go to the game, drink a beer, AND ENJOY! If we lose, it won't be the end of the world, and if we win, it will be a fantastic day. It's just a game!

I just got off the raod -- 10 hours to Columbus -- and will drive into Buffalo tomorrow after going to Canton. If we win or lose, I will still have a good time. Lighten up. No matter what happens on Sunday, I will be a Bills fan -- Losman or Edwards.

And, before you call me a homer, I follow the team. If I disagree with those at OBD, I will acknowledge such, but let's see what happens in two days!

And yes, I am one of those "Everybody is 0-0" guys. Hope is all I have. I can't make the decisions, so I just follow my team.

Let's Go, Buffalo!
Well put! For this being one day before the season opener, this is exactly the way that I feel. Great post! :bf1:

bills_7
09-08-2007, 05:13 PM
If we lose il be pissed off til next sunday... but thats just me lol

YardRat
09-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Well put! For this being one day before the season opener, this is exactly the way that I feel. Great post! :bf1:

Congratulations, Eric! Looks like your thread won't be moved to a different forum.