X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Guapo
    • May 2007

Before the Season, I Like the Bills!

It's all beyond our control. Go to the game, drink a beer, AND ENJOY! If we lose, it won't be the end of the world, and if we win, it will be a fantastic day. It's just a game!

I just got off the raod -- 10 hours to Columbus -- and will drive into Buffalo tomorrow after going to Canton. If we win or lose, I will still have a good time. Lighten up. No matter what happens on Sunday, I will be a Bills fan -- Losman or Edwards.

And, before you call me a homer, I follow the team. If I disagree with those at OBD, I will acknowledge such, but let's see what happens in two days!

And yes, I am one of those "Everybody is 0-0" guys. Hope is all I have. I can't make the decisions, so I just follow my team.

Let's Go, Buffalo!
    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Before the Season, I Like the Bills!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by shelby

I like the cheerleader on your sig.
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Eric E
          It's all beyond our control. Go to the game, drink a beer, AND ENJOY! If we lose, it won't be the end of the world, and if we win, it will be a fantastic day. It's just a game!

I just got off the raod -- 10 hours to Columbus -- and will drive into Buffalo tomorrow after going to Canton. If we win or lose, I will still have a good time. Lighten up. No matter what happens on Sunday, I will be a Bills fan -- Losman or Edwards.

And, before you call me a homer, I follow the team. If I disagree with those at OBD, I will acknowledge such, but let's see what happens in two days!

And yes, I am one of those "Everybody is 0-0" guys. Hope is all I have. I can't make the decisions, so I just follow my team.

Let's Go, Buffalo!
          Well put! For this being one day before the season opener, this is exactly the way that I feel. Great post!

Comment

• bills_7
            TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
            • Mar 2004

If we lose il be pissed off til next sunday... but thats just me lol

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Well put! For this being one day before the season opener, this is exactly the way that I feel. Great post!
              Congratulations, Eric! Looks like your thread won't be moved to a different forum.

YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
              X