PDA

View Full Version : Cold Chillin with Gus Johnson

patmoran2006
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I talked to Gus Johnson for about 5 minutes today (he's the CBS announcer in town to do the game tommorow along with Tasker)

I was at the stadium to pick up a friend after he was done with some work, as we head out towards a longggggggggg Saturday evening of getting bombed.

Anyway, shot the **** for a few quick minutes and asked him just one real question about the Bills this season. I asked him "what player on this team do you think is really going to break out this year?"

His answer...
Angelo Crowell- for whatever its worth.

He also said there was a buzz after the preseason in the media about Edwards as well. Seems a few teams are quietly kicking themselves right now (Detroit, Miami, Philadelphia) for passing on Edwards in the draft.

Also, by the way a ****LOAD of Bills are in town right now for the game tommorow-- Tasker's going on the way and guys like Pike, Mohr and John Kidd are all in town for it.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2007, 05:27 PM
The wall you mean right?

Carlton Bailey
09-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Crowell is going to become a Spikes-like player for this defense. He's a playmaker. I've liked AC from the first time I saw him play. So good answer, Gus.

BillsFever21
09-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Even if this is true since when does anybody take what the anyalyst say seriously....except if it's a good comment about the Bills.

What would he supposed to say? Pat, you guys are really screwed this year again. Good luck with your defense. If this was the answer then Gus Johnson would be a ******.

evol4276
09-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Even if this is true since when does anybody take what the anyalyst say seriously....except if it's a good comment about the Bills.

What would he supposed to say? Pat, you guys are really screwed this year again. Good luck with your defense. If this was the answer then Gus Johnson would be a ******. thats really not what he said he asked tho. he just asked, according to him, about an individual player, not the d as a whole. still, it's still shady lol

raphael120
09-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Just as long as he didn't say Tim Anderson.