PDA

View Full Version : It's finally here

BillsFever21
09-09-2007, 05:30 AM
The long offseason wait is finally here. Thank God! Just got up a little bit ago and getting ready for the game. I guess if you can call it getting up because I woke up about every hour for the 5 hours I was in bed.

Hopefully we can leave the game happy and proud. If they win myself and everybody else will be extremely excited for this week. If they lose we will be very pissed off. Either way even though some have different views of being a fan when it all comes down to it we are all Bills Fans and we want the team to win.

The forecast today doesn't look very good. It's supposed to pour all game. Unfortunately that plays right into the hand of the Broncos because it becomes a ball control game and the best team to stop the run wins. Hopefully the weather will hold of and we can have a better chance to see the big play from Losman to Evans. Lets overcome it and come home with a win. It will be a much better 4 hour drive to Pittsburgh next week if we're 1-0. Go Bills!

northernbillfan
09-09-2007, 06:07 AM
Hopefully we can leave the game happy and proud. If they win myself and everybody else will be extremely excited for this week. If they lose we will be very pissed off. Either way even though some have different views of being a fan when it all comes down to it we are all Bills Fans and we want the team to win. That's why we watch the game, buy the jerseys and cheer every week...Cause we're BILS FANS!!! Toughest fans in all of sports. If we can't take anything people say about our beloved Bills these days, why are we still cheering?

We've heard it all through the years. Here's hoping we can hold our collective heads up high(er) after today's game.