PDA

View Full Version : My Opener Prediction Thread

Typ0
09-09-2007, 07:33 AM
We are going to get pounded today. This one is going to get ugly. I expected more from the game but unfortunatelly the weather is bad. Denver is going to be shoving the pumpking down our throat. I also predict it will just be a "hiccup" in the homers eyes and next week "we'll do better". Of course, that's only until next week actually comes along and we head into PIT. We'll look a little better in that game if the weather is better and "we'll definately be headed in the right direction". That is until we travel to NE the following week and take an huge ass pounding.

I hope I'm wrong.

GO BILLS!

Typ0
09-09-2007, 07:33 AM
We are going to get pounded today. This one is going to get ugly. I expected more from the game but unfortunatelly the weather is bad. Denver is going to be shoving the pumpking down our throat. I also predict it will just be a "hiccup" in the homers eyes and next week "we'll do better". Of course, that's only until next week actually comes along and we head into PIT. We'll look a little better in that game if the weather is better and "we'll definately be headed in the right direction". That is until we travel to NE the following week and take an huge ass pounding.

I hope I'm wrong.

GO BILLS!

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Ha, ha...you're in trouble with this post! However, you do have some very good points. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Go Bills!

gr8slayer
09-09-2007, 08:33 AM
I don't know about getting pounded but we are the underdogs right now.

24-17 Broncos.

Typ0
09-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I was starting to think we could actually win this game...we still have the lead. But we are playing stupid with a little over two minutes on the clock. If they take the lead I don't see JP getting it done.