PDA

View Full Version : Bills Triple Threat

unpaid_bills
09-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Today is the beginning the Bills new era and triple threat; Losman, Lynch and Evans. I am pumped and excited to see them play live. I think the Bills will surprise some teams who overlook them. They have that "chip" on their shoulder, the media, etc. has been saying not enough talent, lost too much on D. The D must come out fired up and all over the field with intensity. I think that will be the key ... these guys all have something to prove. The speed on defense will have to carry us all year.

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAM
09-09-2007, 09:44 AM
The 3 L's:

Losman, Lynch & Lee.

Something exciting is gonna happen.

YardRat
09-09-2007, 09:49 AM
:gobills:

It would be sweet to start off the year with a win, and a bonus to have a 100 yard rusher, receiver, and 300 yard passer.

unpaid_bills
09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
The 3 L's:

Losman, Lynch & Lee.

Something exciting is gonna happen.

I like it maybe it could also be L3. Kind of catchy. I just have a good feeling about Lynch. He seems like a hard workers, good attitude, and the key wants to be here. He also seems to have that quiet confidence (like Lee) unlike Willis who had to remind us he was the best RB in the league.

Losman and Evans def. have the chemistry -- lets hope Lynch can step right in with the beefed up & revamped OL he has all the weapons there.

BAM
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
L3.

L cubed.

L to the 3rd power.

3-XL's.

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 10:27 AM

It would be sweet to start off the year with a win, and a bonus to have a 100 yard rusher, receiver, and 300 yard passer.

I'm not sure who the last rookie was to run 100 yards in their debut but that is an almost impossible expectation. No Bill has ever done it:

Cookie, OJ, Thurman.