• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Meeshawn Lynch

After seeing WM dance around in the backfield for the last few years it's very nice to see this kid run. He's looking like the real deal. Henry was good but he was also just that punishing get a couple yards type runner. Lynch is doing it all. We have a piece of the puzzle here.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Meeshawn Lynch

Comment

• Billscusey
      • Nov 2004

Maybe it's just me, but Lynch looks kinda slow. Of course, I won't complain, because he always seems to push forward for an extra yard or two on each carry!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

He does look good.

Comment

• Kerr
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

I expect Lynch to continue to progress as the season goes on, but the run blocking in today's game left much to be desired. Lynch was the only real stud on offense today.

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Billscusey
            Maybe it's just me, but Lynch looks kinda slow. Of course, I won't complain, because he always seems to push forward for an extra yard or two on each carry!
            The annoucers were saying it all day, he is waiting for blocks. Speed is worthless if there is tacklers all over you...
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Billscusey
              The bills ran a couple of sweep plays where he had to wait for for the lineman to get out ahead him. They also ran a couple of counter plays as well, the only way that play suceeds is if the guard can pull and get around the tackle quickly. I think Lynch was just being patient and waiting for his blocks.
              I was at the Atlanta pre-season game and altough he only ran a few times in that game game I can tell you that this kid is quick. I am not worried about his speed.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bills_in_07
                The bills ran a couple of sweep plays where he had to wait for for the lineman to get out ahead him. They also ran a couple of counter plays as well, the only way that play suceeds is if the guard can pull and get around the tackle quickly. I think Lynch was just being patient and waiting for his blocks.
                I was at the Atlanta pre-season game and altough he only ran a few times in that game game I can tell you that this kid is quick. I am not worried about his speed.
                It was hard to tell at the game but in the one pre-season game I could definitely see his speed. He didn't get out of the backfield much but I could tell that this guy has some real speed. If he breaks a long run he probably won't have to fall over in the end zone after getting caught from behind....or just getting caught from behind instead of breaking it all the way.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                  • Oct 2004

Gotta love the fact that pretty much everyone agrees on this: Marshawn is the friggin' man. Is there ANYONE out that would have preferred keeping Willis and drafting someone else?

Granted we probably could have filled another hole, but Marshawn is leaps and bounds better than that ****stick.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                    The annoucers were saying it all day, he is waiting for blocks. Speed is worthless if there is tacklers all over you...
                    I was mildly surprised that his patience carried over from college so effortlessly. Usually rookie RBs try to catch up to the speed of the game by going full throttle every second.

Comment

• Mahdi
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                      Gotta love the fact that pretty much everyone agrees on this: Marshawn is the friggin' man. Is there ANYONE out that would have preferred keeping Willis and drafting someone else?

Granted we probably could have filled another hole, but Marshawn is leaps and bounds better than that ****stick.
                      Attitude and Character alone make Marshawn 10 times better than Willis. I simply have no respect for a man that runs his personal life as loosely as he does. Marshawn seems like a family man, has values. And can find a hole.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Why is it Meeshawn though?

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          Why is it Meeshawn though?
                          hahaha... I was kinda wondering that myself. Is he selfish?

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
                            hahaha... I was kinda wondering that myself. Is he selfish?
                            I mean I used to call Keyshawn Johnson "meeshawn".

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                              • Aug 2006

I dont think he looks slow, he's just a patient runner, Marshawn wait for his blockers to make the plays and then he bursts through. Marshawn Lynch is the man, i really like what i'm seeing from him.

Comment

Working...
                              X