PDA

View Full Version : some of the worst D

djjimkelly
09-09-2007, 03:15 PM
the worst D playcalling ive ever seen on that last drive 3rd and 22 made into 4th and 2. 3rd and 13 made into that joke of a FG try BILLS D COORDINATOR SHOULD HANG HIMSELF

don137
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
I am not going to blame the coaching on Denver converting. It was a typical fourth quarter let down that us Bills fans have grown accustomed to the last few years. The Bills have every chance to close the deal and didn't. I will blame the coaching staff on going for a low percentage play on 3rd and 5 with that bomb. That goes down as one stupid play call.

Billscusey
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
This game never should have been as close as it was. For some reason, the Broncos played like garbage today, but even still, they outclassed the Bills, who just got lucky too often (and eventually it caught up with them).

Hounds
09-09-2007, 03:23 PM
takeo, nate clements or london fletcher could have helped too

Elminster
09-09-2007, 03:26 PM
takeo, nate clements or london fletcher could have helped too
Maybe Clements. But the other two....well, the stat tracker would list Fltech instead of Poz for making a stop 10 yards downfield, and why pay TKO millions to suck when we can pay Haggans thousands for the same suckage?

justasportsfan
09-09-2007, 03:28 PM
I blame the O for this too. You're gonna get burned out eventually when your O keeps going 3 and out. The D could've done so much better but Losman and the O didn't help either.

I like Jp but he looks lost out there again.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Considering the team lost Ko Simpson and Coy Wire who were starters, they did a decent job of staying in the game, but as usual, the bills capitalize on letting down its fanbase in the 4th Q.

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Man, Webster really ****ing blows.

The thing that pissed me really bad (BESIDES THE USUAL BUFFALO CHOKE JOB OF COURSE) was that no one could tackle JAY ****ING CUTLER. HOW MANY TIMES DID HE SPIN OUT OF A SURE TACKLE?

Kerr
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I blame the O for this too. You're gonna get burned out eventually when your O keeps going 3 and out. The D could've done so much better but Losman and the O didn't help either.

Jp was never comfortable from the start. They took away his deep ball the entire game. It was also obvioius he didn't trust his pass protection must since Denver kept brigning the heat and pressuring him. You may as well have inserted Chad Pennington back there to throw short passes.

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:31 PM
And Losman is terrible. No more excuses for him, he needs to have a big game next week or Edwards needs to get in there soon.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Man, Webster really ****ing blows.

The thing that pissed me really bad (BESIDES THE USUAL BUFFALO CHOKE JOB OF COURSE) was that no one could tackle JAY ****ING CUTLER. HOW MANY TIMES DID HE SPIN OUT OF A SURE TACKLE?

I know. Chris Kelsay had a sure sack on him and missed. It took McCargo 10 minutes later to bring him down. :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Jp was never comfortable from the start. They took away his deep ball the entire game. It was also obvioius he didn't trust his pass protection must since Denver kept brigning the heat and pressuring him. You may as well have inserted Chad Pennington back there to throw short passes.

Screw the deep ball. Move the chains.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
the worst D playcalling ive ever seen on that last drive 3rd and 22 made into 4th and 2. 3rd and 13 made into that joke of a FG try BILLS D COORDINATOR SHOULD HANG HIMSELF

Isn't the Tampa 2 suppose to prevent big plays? Why cant we prevent ANYTHING from happening? Unreal.

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
AND WHAT THE **** WAS JOSH SCOBEE THINKING ON THAT FAIR CATCH?

If a guy is making this roster because of his special teams play, HE SHOULDN'T BE A ****ING ******.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
And Losman is terrible. No more excuses for him, he needs to have a big game next week or Edwards needs to get in there soon.

Culter out dueled him and it's not like Cutler played great either. I want to be optimistic, but it's hard to think Jp will have a better games against Pitt and NE. 0-3 is right around the corner.

Elminster
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
JP's our starter. That means he's immune from benching for at least another two games. If he's still playing like garbage in two weeks, then it's time to start bringing our Edwards, but the last thing we need to do right now is create unnecessary controversy. The whole team played poorly. Losman made a pretty big contribution, but at this point I'm leaning towards him being part of the problem, not THE problem....

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
JP's our starter. That means he's immune from benching for at least another two games. If he's still playing like garbage in two weeks, then it's time to start bringing our Edwards, but the last thing we need to do right now is create unnecessary controversy. The whole team played poorly. Losman made a pretty big contribution, but at this point I'm leaning towards him being part of the problem, not THE problem....

UNNCECESSARY CONTROVERSY?

It seems pretty necessary to me when our starter ****ING BLOWS.

PcA125
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
I dont blame the defence at all... I blame the Offensive coordinator because all we needed was 1 stupid first down to win that game... but instead we throw the ball and guess what? Denver wins with a last second fg. Awesome.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM

Losman was terrible. We need to give Edwards more time to learn the system though. Losman's play was definitely unacceptable this week but I'm willing to give him the year to make things happen, not just one game against a very strong Denver defense. ( Bly, Bailey and Lynch = Godly )

With all that said our defense looked pretty good at times, it was a pretty low scoring game and they kept us in it until the 4th quarter. Kelsay and McGee both gave up significant plays and I'm very unimpressed with those two. Webster sucks. Whitner is still good. Posluszny played extremely well, I thought. McCargo did good. Wire.. Ehhh. We still need lots of help on defense and losing Simpson doesn't help at all, his leg HAS to be broken.

Lynch looked great, screw Willis. Our OL looked AMAZING. They opened up holes for Lynch and they gave Losman PLENTY of time to throw and make things happen but he obviously didn't do a damn thing. I'm not saying that we should bench Losman but I'm saying that next year there better be a QB competition.

Romes
09-09-2007, 03:45 PM

I agree with you here. Yeah the D gave up lots of yards but they only gave up 15 points. Our offense only managed 7... and looked inept on all but 1 drive and that 1 drive was on the back of lynch.

Lynch made a few rookie mistakes today too, with the missed block in the 1st quarter that knocked the bills out of FG range, and going out of bounds in the 4th quarter.

Losman had next to nothing today...he wasn't even been a 1 trick pony

I have a hard time beleiving the Evans was the primary option on that 3rd &5 play...if he was bad play calling, if he wasn't that was a bad play by Losman.

Both sides looked bad, but the offense needs to do way better if this team wants to do something this year.

Oaf
09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
I just plain don't understand how McGee let Walker get 20 yards on 3-22.