PDA

View Full Version : Ugghhh

Devin
09-09-2007, 03:18 PM
I swear this team turns losing into an artform.

Wire, Webster and Simpson all get hurt.

Losman lays a big ol fat turd.

And our defense makes Cutler and Henry look like the globtrotters of the nfl.

Least Lynch had a solid debut.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
This team breaks my heart so much, getting sick of it.

scott51
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Question: How do allow JP Loseman to throw a bomb when you are attempting to RUN the clock down? Then we play soft defense when we need it most. Good God is Orchard Park ever going to return to a time of great football on Sunday?

The only plus I saw today was #23! That guy is a running freak and I think will be strong candidate for Rookie of the Year.

How long before the "we want Trent" chants start?

Signed,
A Disgruntled Bills Fan

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM

Least Lynch had a solid debut.

Special teams were awesome.

The defense did play better than I thought they would.

TheBrownBear
09-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Isn't this Losman's fourth year? Dude should look like an average to above average quarterback by now. He looks like a lower level journeyman guy...a Charlie Batch.

I didn't see any of the preseason so I'm not going to call for Trent Edwards. But if
Edwards looked like he might be the future, then I hope if we are below .500 by around week 7 or 8 that we give him a shot. Otherwise, we need to get serious about drafting our next qb.

scott51
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Obviously, its hard to judge by preseason, but Trent Edwards looks like a guy with a ton of potential and raw talent (things we never saw with JP) and most everyone believes he could be a steal of the draft!

DynaPaul
09-09-2007, 04:32 PM
How long before the "we want Trent" chants start?

They've already started.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 04:40 PM
The only way the Trent chants will dissovle is if jp plays big against pitt and ne.

Historian
09-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Isn't this Losman's fourth year? Dude should look like an average to above average quarterback by now. He looks like a lower level journeyman guy...a Charlie Batch.

That's an insult to Batch.

deepslant
09-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Cudos to the "rotten" defense that actually got the job done today, sure they bent, and got majorly hurt, but they kept it together enough for Charlie Batch to win the game. JP will wake up, ya, ya, he'll figure it out, sure. Steelers better watch out.

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Being a Bills fan puts hair on your chest. You've got to be a man to be a Bills fan...

deepslant
09-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Being a Bills fan puts hair on your chest. You've got to be a man to be a Bills fan...

Dude, I'm bald from pulling my hair out.

Slim
09-09-2007, 04:52 PM

:rofl:

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Dude, I'm bald from pulling my hair out.

I didn't say anything about keeping the hair on your head! :cheers:

deepslant
09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
I didn't say anything about keeping the hair on your head! :cheers:
:lol:

Cleve
09-09-2007, 04:58 PM
7 points offensively is not a good start. Special Teams, however, was a bright spot.

I guess the good news - there's 15 more games to do. I'm going to reserve judgment for another 2 or 3 games.

Devin
09-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Did anyone see Big Ben and worse yet that Steelers D today, next week should be a ton of fun.

paladin warrior
09-09-2007, 05:00 PM

Least Lynch had a solid debut. I Pick losman.He is Stink QB. Yrds are too short