PDA

View Full Version : Dickey

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Please let this be the last year of this joker of a HC. He is absolutely one of the worst coaches in the NFL. Too bad we won't ever see this organization try to actually be a winning organization. Different season, same crap! Thanks...Marv, Dickey and Ralphy.

hydro
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Pretty easy to critize in you Lazy boy huh? How about you give us some reasons why Dick messed this game up. Im sure the vantage point from your TV gives you perfect oppurtunity to make these assumptions...

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Pretty easy to critize in you Lazy boy huh? How about you give us some reasons why Dick messed this game up. Im sure the vantage point from your TV gives you perfect oppurtunity to make these assumptions...

This team has no clue what is going on. Everybody in the stadium knows that the Broncos were going to bootleg Cutler, yet somehow, Dickey doesn't put them in position to make the play. This team is the exact same joke as last year...there is no improvement. Please tell me why I should lighten' up on him? He is bargain basement coaching and you get what you pay for.

Historian
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
He just said on the radio that the third down bomb to Evans was his call.

Stupid play.

Now lets get embarrassed by Pittsburgh.

hydro
09-09-2007, 03:48 PM
This team has no clue what is going on. Everybody in the stadium knows that the Broncos were going to bootleg Cutler, yet somehow, Dickey doesn't put them in position to make the play. This team is the exact same joke as last year...there is no improvement. Please tell me why I should lighten' up on him? He is bargain basement coaching and you get what you pay for.

Two words: PERRY FEWELL!

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Two words: PERRY FEWELL!

It's Perry Fool and who hired him??? Oh yeah, Dickey...nuff said!