PDA

View Full Version : Losman and Jauron Need To Get Lost

Ultra Chimp 1
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM
It's clear these two bums are a huge liability to our team. One idiot calls the worst plays ever and is an awful gameday coach, the other is the one of the worst starting QBS ever. How much longer can we put up with the complete and utter ineffectivness of Losman??

Losman may be a nice guy, but he plays like he's made no progress from last year.

evol4276
09-09-2007, 03:27 PM
best cb tandem in the game. i am tired of the fumbles tho but thats about it

don137
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
No, it is a team loss....While the coaching calls were very questionnable and Losman played awful the defense also failed. McGee dropped two interceptions today, Webtser played downright awful and gave Denver two opportunities to kick a FG at the end of the game and did not stop them.

Bone
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
chimp, 1 GAME IT WAS OUR DEFENSES FAULT AND HAVING WIRE KO AND WEBSTER HURT.

LOSMAN PLAYED AGUALBLY THE 2 BEST CORNERS IN THE GAME

ITS BUFFALO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WE GET ****ED OVER EVERY SINGLE F U C K I N G YEAR

Ultra Chimp 1
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
chimp, 1 GAME IT WAS OUR DEFENSES FAULT AND HAVING WIRE KO AND WEBSTER HURT.

LOSMAN PLAYED AGUALBLY THE 2 BEST CORNERS IN THE GAME

ITS BUFFALO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WE GET ****ED OVER EVERY SINGLE F U C K I N G YEAR

LOL...no it wasn't our defences fault. They only gave up 12 points all day. Losman's ineffectiveness made them tired. Losman couldnt get any drives going at all and compliment their efforts throught any period of the game.

hydro
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
It's clear these two bums are a huge liability to our team. One idiot calls the worst plays ever and is an awful gameday coach, the other is the one of the worst starting QBS ever. How much longer can we put up with the complete and utter ineffectivness of Losman??

Losman may be a nice guy, but he plays like he's made no progress from last year.

Over reacting a little? Step away from the computer and take a deep breath...

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Losman was WORSE than last year. Not acceptable.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
97 yards passing.

How many sub-100 yard passing games does JP have? Is it too much to ask of a "franchise QB" to have more than 100 yards passing?

TacklingDummy
97 yards passing.

How many sub-100 yard passing games does JP have? Is it too much to ask of a "franchise QB" to have more than 100 yards passing?

don137
I love Losman and am really pulling for him but he can't keep playing these bad games being the 4th year in the league. Like I said earlier there were mistakes by everyone to make this a team loss.

gr8slayer
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
QB Vince Young completed 11-of-18 passes for 78 yards and one interception in Week 1 against the Jaguars.He needs to be cut. Bring in Kerry Collins. Young is a bum........

Ultra Chimp 1
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Over reacting a little? Step away from the computer and take a deep breath...

Overreacting?

LoL...Losman has been playing crap for years.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 04:03 PM
No, it is a team loss....While the coaching calls were very questionnable and Losman played awful the defense also failed. McGee dropped two interceptions today, Webtser played downright awful and gave Denver two opportunities to kick a FG at the end of the game and did not stop them.

Balogna. Our defense is what kept us in the game. McGee and Kelsay missed a couple of HUGE opportunities and they gave up alot of yards but for the most part they didn't let Denver score too many points. Our offense is to blame for sure. Our OL and Lynch looked great. Losman and our WR's are the reason why we lost todays game. While our defense ****ed up royally on the last drive, your offense HAS to put more than 7 points on the board, that is ****ing ridiculous. What are these bums getting paid for? We are now officially the laughing stock of the NFL and I hate it.

Oaf
09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
For once I agree with you. I constantly found myself pleading for JP just to find a way to go over 100 yards passing, and then I look over on the other screen and watch flippin Matt Shaub do it in a throw or two.

lordofgun
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM

Terrible post as usual!!

justasportsfan
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Chimps do overreact by screamming and jumnping up and down.

don137
09-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Balogna. Our defense is what kept us in the game. McGee and Kelsay missed a couple of HUGE opportunities and they gave up alot of yards but for the most part they didn't let Denver score too many points. Our offense is to blame for sure. Our OL and Lynch looked great. Losman and our WR's are the reason why we lost todays game. While our defense ****ed up royally on the last drive, your offense HAS to put more than 7 points on the board, that is ****ing ridiculous. What are these bums getting paid for? We are now officially the laughing stock of the NFL and I hate it.

Sorry, I disagree with you. IMO, special teams and Lynch played great games. The defense played a good game but when it mattered most let Denver convert two 4th down and drive deep enough to attempt the GW FG