PDA

View Full Version : Passing D

ghz in pittsburgh
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Remember what I said before. We could cover nobody. And the sad thing is, we only got Yubody to root for because he's only who has a chance to get better.

0-3. Mark my words. 0-3 to start the season. I don't know the odds of making playoff starting 0-3.

The good news is that Lynch and Poz looked good and I fully expect them to get better. Maybe the O-line will play better as the season goes on. It just sucks to have another rebuilding year. Oh well. We have to rebuild our corners ...

don137
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Well I truly hopes Youboty steps up. Webster did play like crap so it's not like Webster left the bar high for Youboty.

historypete
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
We can't cover, and that just got worse with Webster and Simpson gone.

But we can't stop the run either. Henry ran for what, 142 yards on 22 carries. I know Denver runs the ball well every year, but I think our D will be dead last in the league in yards given up per game. Maybe not points, but I think yards given up is going to be UGLY.

Slim
09-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Ben looked good today too. And Brady looked amazing. This could be a rough 2 weeks ahead of us. ****.

Akhippo
09-09-2007, 03:58 PM
you would figure by like the tenth time, you would learn to ccover the skinny post. They ran that at will today. When you dont jam the receiver off the line, then bail away from him, A blind QB could hit those for 15 yds routinely.
That was def. evident on the third and long.

Oh, and somebody get Mcgee some hands, stickem on his chest, something.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 03:59 PM
0-3 is very possible. Pitt and Ne played great today. They look far more prepared than buffalo did today. I'm not going to waste the next two sundays in front of the tv watching those games. I'll just follow them on my phone while I do something else more productive with my time.

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 04:01 PM
We didnt get WORSE with Webster hurt.

Its impossible to be any worse than when Webster is in the game.

justasportsfan
09-09-2007, 04:03 PM
acutally is our Dl generated some kind of pressure, it would help our pass D.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 04:03 PM
I thought the pass rush today was also poor.

It should have been betterwWith all the money Kel.say and Schobel got this past year

historypete
09-09-2007, 04:08 PM
I thought Schobel played well.

But when Kelsey missed that open sack (or I guess Cutler broke his tackle, either way it is unexcusable) I kept thinking, "$25 million for that"

Oaf
09-09-2007, 04:12 PM
We are easily in line to draft a high 1st round corner next year. DAMN do we need one.