PDA

View Full Version : Short and sweet game analysis:

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 04:07 PM
1) Lynch is the real deal.

2) Yobouty played very well today.

3) Parrish is great.

4) Coching staff sucked. When you think you can beat the Broncos with 14 points you deserve to lose.

5) Pat is right. It's obvious that the coaching staff had no confidence in Losman today. Probably time to start Edwards if you aren't going to let your QB let you win the game.

6) Losman was embarrassing. Now I have to listen to Randy Cross forever talk about how bad JP is on Sirrius.

7) When you are scared of Champ Bailey you might as well not even go on the field. Plenty of teams throw against him. With this logic we shouldn't even field a D for Tom Brady.

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
1) Lynch is the real deal.

2) Yobouty played very well today.

3) Parrish is great.

4) Coching staff sucked. When you think you can beat the Broncos with 14 points you deserve to lose.

5) Pat is right. It's obvious that the coaching staff had no confidence in Losman today. Probably time to start Edwards if you aren't going to let your QB let you win the game.

6) Losman was embarrassing. Now I have to listen to Randy Cross forever talk about how bad JP is on Sirrius.

7) When you are scared of Champ Bailey you might as well not even go on the field. Plenty of teams throw against him. With this logic we should even field a D for Tom Brady.

Cutler outplayed JP and he came into the game with a total of 6 starts. That is not good.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Fairchild called a lackluster gameplan. He ought to get kicked in the nuts.

DynaPaul
09-09-2007, 04:28 PM
A couple people at the bar where I watched the game were already calling for Trent Edwards even before halftime. Like I said before, this is JP's make or break year. I like the guy and all but if he can't do diddly on the field then he's looking at becoming a career backup.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Cutler outplayed JP and he came into the game with a total of 6 starts.

The Bills passed on drafting Cutler.

YardRat
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
If you want to discuss confidence, look at the QB before you look at the coaching staff.

Does anybody really believe Fairchild's offense doesn't have any intermediate routes incorporated into it? C'mon.

Throw the damn ball, already. When you're supposed to.

DraftBoy
09-09-2007, 04:31 PM
If you want to discuss confidence, look at the QB before you look at the coaching staff.

Does anybody really believe Fairchild's offense doesn't have any intermediate routes incorporated into it? C'mon.

Throw the damn ball, already. When you're supposed to.

You make good points as usual. JP looked bad today but it wasnt just his errant throws it was his timing, feet, and decision making that killed the team.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 04:32 PM
It scares the crap out of me anytime JP drops back to pass. I just don't see any confidence in the way he drops back to pass or by the way he stands in the pocket.

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Losman may be the ONLY QB i've seen in my life that I have more confident in him if he's throwing the ball long than a short or intermediate pass.

Seriously, I get nervous everytime we throw the ball. When he's not on his A game, he's as brutal as it gets.

BTW.. IF you think its just a small portion of Zoners that are sick of this; maybe you choose not to listen to the crowd letting JP know what they thought if his play on more than one occasion.