X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

START. ROSCOE. PARRISH. NOW!

Every time the guy touches the damn ball he makes a positive play out of it. He had a huge 3rd down reception today where he juked out a defender for the first down so bad he had to use roscoes facemask to tackle him.

What is the coaching staff's fobia of starting this guy? Peerless Price once again was invisible...and Reed had a good game from the slot. How could it hurt this offense any by trying to start him?

Too small my A** every time he gets the ball he makes the play. ia marvin harrison too small? no. is steve smith too small?
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: START. ROSCOE. PARRISH. NOW!

He was certainly one of the few guys who showed up today...
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• historypete
      • Feb 2005

I can't agree more. I think Parrish needs to start. I don't care if he is a midget. He will go over the middle, he has sure hands and he is as elusive a runner as I've seen.

I've been very critical of Peerless over the last few weeks. I don't want him on this team. I don't think he brings that much to the table anymore. Everyone was saying he was back after the last 2 preseason games. I didn't buy it then, and after today's inspiring performance of 1 catch for -2 yards I'm really down on him.

I know the game plan sucked and JP was bad, but one of the reasons he was bad was because Price couldn't get open. Evans was doubled, Reed and Roscoe were finding some seams, but no where was Price to be found. I think that is a strong reflection on his ability to get separation from the corner. He talks about making plays but he can't seem to do it anymore.

Give Roscoe a shot at the 2nd WR, it can't hurt at all.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Damn that Tom Donahoe.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

he did drop a big 3rd down today that ended a promising drive.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• historypete
            • Feb 2005

he did drop a big 3rd down today that ended a promising drive.

Good point. I forgot about that, but the throw wasn't great. Still, he should have caught that ball. I think it went right through his arms and bounced off his chest. Regardless, I'd still give Roscoe a shot a the #2 job.

Comment

Working...
            X