• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

We were totally outcoached

We couldn't get any pressure from the front 4 and every time we blitzed, Cutler threw it right to the spot we blitzed from.

We had no answer for the screen pass and consistently over-pursued.

Cutler's open-backfield scramble was so ridiculously obvious but we weren't prepared for it.

The 3rd and 5- I don't know if that was the coach's call or JP's but either way it was ****ing stupid. We didn't have to win the game on that play.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: We were totally outcoached

Yes, you're correct sir. It wouldn't be bad if this happened every now and then, but this is every game that we get outcoached. So frustrating!

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I disagree. Swap the QB's on the field today and the Bills win.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• historypete
        • Feb 2005

I don't think if we swap the QBs the Bills win. I think Cutler made his fair share of dumb plays, like that backwards pass at the end. If he were playing for Buffalo he probably would have played as well as JP given the play-calling.

Plus, you forget, JP would have been playing against Buffalo's Defense.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
          I disagree. Swap the QB's on the field today and the Bills win.
          Swap the coaches and the same result too.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Totally agree OP

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Today all we needed was a QB who could make a play or two and we win the game.

HONESTLY, over 60 minutes.. Did Losman even make one single, significant play today? Im talking like a long completion, a clutch run to keep a scoring drive in tact, or a perfectly thrown ball on like a 3rd and 7 for a first down?

I honestly can't think of one.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

Either QB would have had a bad Oline in front of them.. When the Bills made a big play(sack) they gave the yards right back.. Made that nice play nothig..

Comment

• historypete
                  • Feb 2005

JP made a nice run on the first drive to get a first down. And on the Lynch TD he hit Reed on a catch-and-run to get a first down after a penalty, but other than that I can't think of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    We couldn't get any pressure from the front 4 and every time we blitzed, Cutler threw it right to the spot we blitzed from.

Cutler's open-backfield scramble was so ridiculously obvious but we weren't prepared for it.

The 3rd and 5- I don't know if that was the coach's call or JP's but either way it was ****ing stupid. We didn't have to win the game on that play.
                    And this is different from last season how?

Comment

• evol4276
                      • Oct 2005

ok so what i dont understand is that we ALL know we dont have that great a defense OR people on d. and we lost 3 key players on d today. but when they put yds on us, we were outcoached? no, just out-personelled (not a word im sure hahah but i dont care) i will agree tho we did play stupid on offense tho

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

We've been out coached since Levy quit. Why are you surprised?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Pretty stupid. The first two are because we got outcoached?!

Defense played poor and they were down by three starters by the end of the game. Offense looked poor for most of the game. Special teams were awesome. I STILL don't know why we kept Scobey though.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Do you guys not understand the Tampa 2 at all? Believe it or not it was excuted quite well today. The Tampa 2 allows the underneath stuff to happen. You are preventing the big play.

The reason it sucks in Buffalo is that you need an offense that can put up more than 7 points.

You can debate the Tampa 2 but the D played well enough for us to win.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                              Do you guys not understand the Tampa 2 at all? Believe it or not it was excuted quite well today. The Tampa 2 allows the underneath stuff to happen. You are preventing the big play.

The reason it sucks in Buffalo is that you need an offense that can put up more than 7 points.

You can debate the Tampa 2 but the D played well enough for us to win.
                              But, as usual in recent years. When we need that last stop to win the game, we can't.

Comment

Working...
                              X