PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to know how cheap this organization is???

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Well, they cut TE Murphy last night and didn't bring in anybody, so it is pretty obvious it was done so that they wouldn't have to pay him a game check. My guess is that they have somebody in mind to sign tomorrow and didn't feel like paying the kid if he was inactive, so they cut him. Pretty cheap. IMO

hydro
09-09-2007, 05:50 PM
That is pretty petty i must say...

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM
This organization is a joke.

gr8slayer
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
This organization is a joke.
Which is why we won't be here for long if we don't start winning NOW.

SABURZFAN
09-10-2007, 04:53 AM
that Old Bastard is as cheap as they come.

billsburgh
09-10-2007, 04:57 AM
the bills are what, 19 million under the cap? that's all you need to know. **** this cash to cap BS

Michael82
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, they cut TE Murphy last night and didn't bring in anybody, so it is pretty obvious it was done so that they wouldn't have to pay him a game check. My guess is that they have somebody in mind to sign tomorrow and didn't feel like paying the kid if he was inactive, so they cut him. Pretty cheap. IMO
wow, that is pretty ****ing pathetic! :ill:

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM

I hope Murphy's agent squirts some extra vaseline on the pen if the Bills call him back to play.

I hope it goes far enough up Wilsons colon so that he can feel it touching his stomach.

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Matter-of-fact I hope they make the Bills pay him for the game that they didn't pay him for.

dannyek71
09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
If they already knew they were going to get rid of him for someone else, then why not? He couldn't have played in the game anyways.

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2007, 10:38 AM

More likely they cut him so his year's salary would not be guarenteed like it would have been had he been on the opening day roster (and he would have been inactive yesterday). So it is not a game check thing, it is a year's salary thing and teams have done that for years.

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Matter-of-fact I hope they make the Bills pay him for the game that they didn't pay him for.

They won't and can't.

Teams have been doing this for years to veteran player to avoid having an entire year's slary guarenteed.

The "Bills are cheap" argument has been disproven countless times.

100 million to two players is cheap???????????????????????????????????????????????????????