PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts....

raphael120
09-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Positives:

Lynch...this kid is a beast. If he didnt make you totally forget who McGahee was and make you remember who Thurman Thomas was, I dont konw what to tell you. He carried this anemic offense and if it wasnt for him, our offense would have done nothing.

Reed. Holy crap did this guy fight for yardage, he made some unbelievable catches. This guy has definitly made up for the "dropsies"

Oline. Did pretty good for the most part, only thing Im mad about is the penalty Peters has. For being a supposive Pro Bowler, you can't be doing stupid stuff like that.

Poz. For being a rookie, this guy held up pretty well. He made some good stuffs.

DE's. Did well for the most part and tried to make up for the horrid DT play all game.

Special Teams: Just wow, youre the only spark on this team sometimes and special teams had more return yards than offensive yards. BAD SIGN.

Negatives:

The defense as a whole. They still can't get the whole "tackling" thing down. Needs to be fixed, and NOW. Kelsay shouldve had a sack for -10 yards but ****ed up and ended up letting the Broncos get a 10 yard play.

JP. Dude, come on. You're running out of excuses and youre overthrowing recievers and not finding the open man. First pass play of the game, you're takin off running. Not a good sign. And also not a good sign we relied on the run game and not on your arm. I know youre going up against Champ but damn, make some plays. Dont yield to fear, be the one who creates fear.

A Train. This train is a wreck.

Coaching staff. ****ty play calls. I know this has been noted before, but runnning a sweep play on the short side of the field when it's an obvious rushing down. Why are we giving the ball to our rookie RB so much when our passing offense is supposed to be so explosive????

Price. Way to go, you got your 1 reception for -2 yards. And BTW, justa, I call our bet a push. You have to be ****ing kidding me. Price did nothing, he wouldve been better off dropping that ball.

Webster. Its time to let Youboty play. At least Youboty has an excuse in inexperience, Webster just plain out sucks. Denver picked him apart.

Defense as a whole. No QB pressures, and bad pass coverage. Horrid tackling, horrid reading of offensive plays. We got burned 3 times in a row on screens. And we continued to get burned on short plays to the outside.

I shutter to think at what we will do against an actual good defense.

I shutter what to think we'll do against a high powered offense.

This was just sad...when you have a home game and things are this close an opportunities are blown left and right, youre never going to be a contender. Like someone said before. Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find a way to lose.

One last negative. Lindell. You've now been labeled "no foot" yet again. You failed this team.

This is a 5 win team as is. With all our injuries now...we're in trouble defensively.

raphael120
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
We might get lucky by Miami and Jets bein just as bad or worse than us, but it's not going to be based on the Bills being better, but just by not being as bad.

CSFAN
09-09-2007, 06:50 PM
It's kind of silly to turn on Lindell for 1 kick. That should've been a chip shot, but our O put him in a bad position.

Otherwise, fairly decent analysis. We have some talent, but we're not winning any Superbowls w/ this coaching staff, and if JP puts up 4-5 games like this, we can start the T. Edwards debate in earnest...

raphael120
09-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Lindell has had his fair share of missing crucial field goals. Even making the coaches lose fiath in his ability, note last years Titans game where if he had manned up and just booted that damn ball as hard as he could.

It's just lack of confidence all around. In JP, in Lindell.

It's the same crap we had last year, the coaching staff is too afraid to give JP too much, well guess what, get out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat.

justasportsfan
09-09-2007, 08:55 PM
you owe me a sig. One catch for negative yards ...but he didn't fumble :roflmao: