PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Rivers and Young Should Be Cut

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Forked from: Rivers and Young Should Be Cut (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2103277)

I got burned? Every single position on this team sucked today except PR/KR.

It's always easy to pick out the people who have never made it past high school football. "it's all the QB's fault, everything is the QB's fault." blah blah blah. It's never a single players fault.

It is a team game dingle berry. It takes 22 people doing their job every single play to win. The Defense gave up 304 yards passing and 139 rushing. Denver's 6'4 WR made McGee look like his ***** in the end zone and Henry (for the second year in a row) made everyone (especially Whitner) look like a bunch of little leaguers. Add to that the fact that Javon Walker sat down in the zone where ever the blitzes were coming from and you have a hell of a bad defensive day. Add to that the fact that McGee dropped two, count 'em two INT's and there you go.

Losman had a bad game, what else is new? But it's not his fault and his fault alone. There are plenty of other players that laid an egg today not excluding our offensive coordinator.

See...

It is a team game dingle berry. It takes 22 people doing their job every single play to win. The Defense gave up 304 yards passing and 139 rushing. Denver's 6'4 WR made McGee look like his ***** in the end zone and Henry (for the second year in a row) made everyone (especially Whitner) look like a bunch of little leaguers. Add to that the fact that Javon Walker sat down in the zone where ever the blitzes were coming from and you have a hell of a bad defensive day. Add to that the fact that McGee dropped two, count 'em two INT's and there you go.

There's the double standard again. You criticize our defense in great detail and you fail to elaborate on why exactly our offense played poorly. You heavily scrutinize our defense and hold them accountable for our loss yet Losman nor our offense is held responsible. Losman is the leader of our offense and if our O isn't performing at the capability at which i think they are capable of then I have a problem. Especially when Losman has a strong run game and solid pass protection helping him out. Inexcusable. He played like **** and I'm not sure why you have a problem with people stating the obvious when you in fact have said the same thing. Nobody here said Losman should be cut, yet you make a dramatic attention craving thread insinuating that people are calling for him to be cut. When called out on this you assert that you created the thread just to "mess with the simpletons." That's bullcrap, it's childish and it's unacceptable. What you just did fits the very definition of what trolls do.

I got burned? Every single position on this team sucked today except PR/KR.

Yes and I'll burn you again. Just because our team lost, doesn't mean that all of our players played poorly. Off the top of my head, here's a list of players that DID NOT play poorly: Lynch, Dockery, Peters, Fowler, Walker, Moorman, Poz, Whitner, Youboty, Schobel, Kelsay ( minus one play. ), and McCargo.

It's always easy to pick out the people who have never made it past high school football. "it's all the QB's fault, everything is the QB's fault." blah blah blah. It's never a single players fault.

So I guess it's never the QB's fault? Also, I'm not saying it's all Losman's fault. I criticized our recievers and playcalling as well to say that I've only criticized Losman is a flat out baseless lie.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Also, add McGee to the list of players that played well. He had two nice deflections that could have easily been picks! ;)

... Unless you are saying that pass deflections are bad plays.

Ebenezer
09-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Forked from: Rivers and Young Should Be Cut (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2103277)

See...

There's the double standard again. You criticize our defense in great detail and you fail to elaborate on why exactly our offense played poorly. You heavily scrutinize our defense and hold them accountable for our loss yet Losman nor our offense is held responsible. Losman is the leader of our offense and if our O isn't performing at the capability at which i think they are capable of then I have a problem. Especially when Losman has a strong run game and solid pass protection helping him out. Inexcusable. He played like **** and I'm not sure why you have a problem with people stating the obvious when you in fact have said the same thing. Nobody here said Losman should be cut, yet you make a dramatic attention craving thread insinuating that people are calling for him to be cut. When called out on this you assert that you created the thread just to "mess with the simpletons." That's bullcrap, it's childish and it's unacceptable. What you just did fits the very definition of what trolls do.

Yes and I'll burn you again. Just because our team lost, doesn't mean that all of our players played poorly. Off the top of my head, here's a list of players that DID NOT play poorly: Lynch, Dockery, Peters, Fowler, Walker, Moorman, Poz, Whitner, Youboty, Schobel, Kelsay ( minus one play. ), and McCargo.

So I guess it's never the QB's fault? Also, I'm not saying it's all Losman's fault. I criticized our recievers and playcalling as well to say that I've only criticized Losman is a flat out baseless lie.
BF, the object of the fork thread option is to take the original topic and either take it on a tangent or discuss it from another angle. It is not for pulling out somebody else's posts and doing nothing more than disagreeing with them...you could have left this back in the other thread. This thread better not turn into a personal argument or into the smack zone it will go.

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 06:35 PM
BF, the object of the fork thread option is to take the original topic and either take it on a tangent or discuss it from another angle. It is not for pulling out somebody else's posts and doing nothing more than disagreeing with them...you could have left this back in the other thread. This thread better not turn into a personal argument or into the smack zone it will go.

I never personally attacked him at all and I'm not taking this personal. I'm attacking the post, not the poster. I was just wondering how he can incite other posters and get away with name calling with nothing but a slap on the wrist. I do not intend to be confrontational however with his style of posting it's hard not to be.