X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

JP isn't the answer

Cutler made him look like a rookie. He has no feel or presence of mind for the short game. They took the deep ball away from him and he was clueless. This was a game that he should have helped win. 100 yards passing is unacceptable. Good QBs win games despite adversity, JP hasn't even come close in that department. All we needed were a few first downs and he couldn't deliver. he looked totally lost out there today. Maybe he is a nice guy and works harder than anyone on that team to succeed, but he just doesn't have it in him upstairs to git er done, PERIOD.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Re: JP isn't the answer

JP played 2 of the best CBs in the league. Trent can not play in the NFL. If we start Trent that will get Juron fired.

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 83evans
      If we start Trent that will get Juron fired.
      Then what are we waiting for??
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

It wasn't the short game, it was the medium game that's the problem. He stuck to the short game too much.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

His medium game isn't much better.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

This at least 7 weeks too soon to talk about pulling the plug on the Losman era...
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i disagree.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i disagree.
                What a surprise.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

churchie, I respectfully ask you to STFU.

Thanks.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

You can just see it out there, the lightbulb just isn't going on. Time isn't the answer.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

JP should not be outplayed by a guy with 5 NFL starts. I truly want JP to be successful but there has been too many bad games out of him the past two seasons. I still say the Bills need to wait 8 or 9 games to see if they should extend his contract or not. I want to believe in him but he needs to play much better and be a lot more consistent.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                        churchie, I respectfully ask you to STFU.

Thanks.
                        Request denied.
                        My Band
                        daveviterna.com

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Is it possible for Losman to play himself out of a starting positino this season? It might be. He did not play well enough today. I think in 2008 there may be an open competition for the starting position, but Losman will have to play pretty poorly to be pulled this season, especially early.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla admin
                            • Jul 2002

My two cents....Losman still has a very hard time shaking off errors.
                            You can see in his face that he gets rattled.
                            When he scrambled today it was a thing of beauty.
                            He had Champ Bailey to contend with, that has to be intimidating.
                            i'm not ready to give up on this kid yet.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

You can only play with what resources you have given to you. It was JP that came up with the pussy ass gameplan and didn't want to open it up. When they finally do it's when they should be playing like they were the rest of the game. That deep pass in that situation was uncalled for. When the chips are down and the game is on the line Jauron crumbles. He was disgustingly outcoached in that 2nd half and especially the 4th quarter.

JP was 14-21. He missed a couple passes but every QB does that during a game. He made the throws and ran the plays the coaches called. These coaches and Jauron just can't adjust. They had months to come up with this gameplan and install it and this is the best that they can do? This will be a very long season.

Even after all that we STILL HAD THE LEAD with 3 minutes to go and the coaches were clueless on how to stop the Broncos. JP wasn't great but the coaches didn't help him or the rest of the team out very much. They coached scared and were playing not to lose. When you do that you lose.

It's not all on JP. He was not on the field when they couldn't hold the Broncos from converting a 3rd and 23 and then a few plays later they couldn't hold them from converting a 3rd and 13. 3 fourth down plays were also converted that drive. This loss is entirely on the coaches. They were pathetic and Jauron proves once again why he's only had 1 winning season out of 7 as a HC. He sucks. Jauron had no answers and adjustments to the Broncos gameplan and had no answer on how to get us off the field on the last drive. The 50 yard bomb on 3rd and 5 was the worst call ever. We get the first down the game is over. Even if we don't it burns more time on the clock and/or causes Denver to use one of their T.O's. We don't do that play and we win the game.

As long as Ralph continues to hire clowns like Dick Jauron we will never be a successful team. The pass defense may be the worse in the league. The run defense was also horrible.

Denver played pathetic today too and we couldn't even beat them at home. They did everything possible to let us win this game but Jauron couldn't bring it home. With this loser as the coach we will continue to be a laughing stock of the league.

Courtesy of the Buffalo Bills SportsCenter just found their play of the week and we will be embarrased once again across the country. Thanks again Jauron.

Comment

Working...
                              X