PDA

View Full Version : The secondary is clueless

mchurchfie
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
How can you run zone coverage and get get carved up with 15-20 yard completions??? I thought this defense was supposed to cut down on the long completion. We're in big trouble, everyone already knows the weak spots in this coverage and are having a field day with it. Brady and Moss are probably salivitating already.

raphael120
09-09-2007, 06:43 PM
We have no chance against the playoff teams down the line unless we play a HELL of a lot better than this. I actually am glad Webster got injured, he's a bum, he was known as a flakey, injury prone player, and guess what happened. He was horrid, and he GOT INJURED!
Chalk another stupid FA choice by the front office.

Not to mention the other DE we brought in that got injured and is useless to us now.

So much wasted money.

don137
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Our next two games are on the road against two teams that scored a combined 78 points on the road today. Not a good sign. I am not saying the season is over but this was the game they needed with Pitt and NE coming up on the road.

Ebenezer
09-09-2007, 06:48 PM
How can you run zone coverage and get get carved up with 15-20 yard completions??? I thought this defense was supposed to cut down on the long completion. We're in big trouble, everyone already knows the weak spots in this coverage and are having a field day with it. Brady and Moss are probably salivitating already.
A LOT of that was YAC...their height ate up our smurfy CBs...it will be a long season.