PDA

View Full Version : Will we win the AFC East easily???

Beantown_Pat
09-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Well, after week 1 I was just curious to see if you guys were impressed with the Pats play. Not to kick you all while you are a down, but I think we'll win the East with ease. I still cant believe that Randy freakin Moss is a Patriot!:cheers:

That being said, I think you guys are gonna be a tough team. It seemed like you gave that game away.

shelby
09-09-2007, 07:54 PM
No offense, sir, but i am not prepared mentally to discuss the Patriots at this point in time.
Congratulations on your victory.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Can someone move this to the smack zone? Thanks.

Beantown_Pat
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Huh? How is this smack?

MikeInRoch
09-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Let me phrase your question another couple ways...

"Can you please bow down already because you suck and have no chance?"

"Can you take time while still feeling the pain of your heartbreaking loss to worship my team?"

MikeInRoch
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
And, of course...

"I'm so giddy that I happened to pick a team where everything has come together that I want to share with everyone how good they are."

MikeInRoch
09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
And, oh yeah - by the way... No. The Jets are one of the most over-rated teams in the league this year. Not impressed that you killed them.

Night Train
09-10-2007, 06:29 AM
The Pats will win this division with ease.

FlyingElvis
09-10-2007, 11:09 AM
As a Pats fan I have come to this board on occasion to talk football when the Pats and Bills are scheduled to meet. I came here today to learn a little about what happened to Everett when I stumbled on this thread.

This is nothing but boasting (smack if you will) and wanted to add a counter view that not all Pats fans disrespect the Bills or any other AFCE rival for that matter.

My prayers go out to Kevin Everett.

El Guapo
09-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, if they keep cheating, they will win it.

mybills
09-11-2007, 01:57 PM
As a Pats fan I have come to this board on occasion to talk football when the Pats and Bills are scheduled to meet. I came here today to learn a little about what happened to Everett when I stumbled on this thread.

This is nothing but boasting (smack if you will) and wanted to add a counter view that not all Pats fans disrespect the Bills or any other AFCE rival for that matter.

Thank you. :bf1:
That makes 2 Pats fans that have offered their sympathies.
Around 20 Fish fans
Around 20 Jets fans
Around 20 Denver fans
Steelers fans, Saints fans, etc...

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Probably.

The Dolphins aren't a challenge and the Jets proved to be much worse than I originally thought.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Well, after week 1 I was just curious to see if you guys were impressed with the Pats play. Not to kick you all while you are a down, but I think we'll win the East with ease. I still cant believe that Randy freakin Moss is a Patriot!:cheers:

That being said, I think you guys are gonna be a tough team. It seemed like you gave that game away.

stop cheating and we'll see how good you guys really are. :up:

SABURZFAN
09-11-2007, 06:34 PM

thank you FlyingElvis. :up: