PDA

View Full Version : Darwin Walker and PISS on Cash to Cap

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 08:04 PM
For anyone who didn't watch the Bears/SD game..

Just wanted to let you know Darwin Walker was easily the best player on the Bears defense today. He had a sack and I dont know how many tackles he got credited for, but he was partying behind the line of scrimmage all day long. NO wonder Chicago was willing to give him that much money-- sure as hell looked worth today.

Meanwhile, the only reason I noticed Kyle Williams even played today for us was because I saw a #95 jersey that didnt even have a last name on it.

This team had MONTHS to get something done with Walker; we gave up Takeo Spikes (who looked solid with 9 tackles at WLB for Philly today) to get him. Marv isn't stupid he KNOWS the state of our DT is weak; yet we couldnt get a deal one.

But do you want to know the REAL culprit of this bull****??

RALPH WILSON.

Piss on your "cash to cap" and piss on you personally. F'n $18 million under the cap and we're letting difference makers just walk away. Right now on THIS team, Walker would be like Warren Sapp (in his prime) to us.

Devin
09-09-2007, 08:06 PM
I dont agree with you often.

However I saw that game and I will agree with you. Whether it was Ralph, Levy....whoever.......they screwed the pooch big time on that one.

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
I heard Spikes was useless today from several Eagles fans. With that said Darwin Walker should have been a Bill and the same fans said he was a solid player.

SquishDaFish
09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
I agree with you here also.

Mr. Pink
09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Darwin Walker looked pretty solid today for the Bears.

I didn't notice him out of position or doing something wrong the entire game.

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 08:11 PM
I mean when the best you can offer a needed and productive player is to let him get out of his contract a year early so he can SPRINT for the hills; it's a sad, sad state.

BAM
09-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Walker did look good didn't he? I also got to see a lot of the Eagles game and TKO didn't fare so well. Fletcher looked pretty damn good for the Skins though.

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I dont agree with you often.

However I saw that game and I will agree with you. Whether it was Ralph, Levy....whoever.......they screwed the pooch big time on that one.

Which is a common theme with this organization. It's time people realized that Ralphy does not care about winning. Unfortunately, everybody is so happy to just have an NFL team that they will just ignore the fact that he is a bad owner.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Did walker really play that well? According to nfl. com he had 0 solo tackles and 2 assists along with 0 sacks. Sounds like less than stellar day to me. I don't know, maybe nfl. com is inaccurate.

Michael82
09-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Come on! Do you really think that Darwin Walker wanted to be here? :rolleyes:

He said all along that he wanted to be a Chicago Bear. I think he would have cost us even more. :ill:

camelcowboy
09-09-2007, 08:58 PM
i don't know what game you were watching. Walker was ok but he only played 3rd downs. Dovorak played most of the game.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2007, 08:59 PM

He said all along that he wanted to be a Chicago Bear. I think he would have cost us even more. :ill:

They should have gave him the money they gave Kelsay and let Kelsay walk.

Goobylal
09-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Walker did look good didn't he? I also got to see a lot of the Eagles game and TKO didn't fare so well. Fletcher looked pretty damn good for the Skins though.
Spikes looked bad. Fletcher looked good, but so too did Poz. And the Bears could have plugged just about anyone in that defense, with Tommie Harris back.

raphael120
09-09-2007, 09:12 PM
True. When you got a decent DT next to you, it may make you look a little bit better.
BUt at this point, you could place a lot of people on our Dline rotation and youd get better results. Just disgusting our line play.

Philagape
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM

I'm sick of that excuse. When so many players don't want to be here, there's something wrong with this franchise. Fix it, Ralph.

Bling
09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Fletcher looked decent. No better than what he did in Buffalo.

Goobylal
09-09-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm sick of that excuse. When so many players don't want to be here, there's something wrong with this franchise. Fix it, Ralph.
Fix what? The weather? The economy? The taxes? The size of the city/metro?

Ickybaluky
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
From what I saw Walker played well, but the guy who really stood out was Tommie Harris. He gets off the ball like few players in the NFL. Granted, he got away with one on that goalline play where he got off early, but he was unblockable for much of the game. Walker is going to be more effective playing next to Harris.

BTW, Dvorak was injured during the game so Walker will be playing more. Part of his problem in Philly was he wore down and was less effective when asked to play too much.

After watching that game, I feel bad for the Bears. They played their hearts on on defense, but killed themselves with turnovers. Rex Grossman is a weak link. He can look good at times, but when you put pressure in his face he throws the ball up for grabs.

camelcowboy
09-09-2007, 11:32 PM
From what I saw Walker played well, but the guy who really stood out was Tommie Harris. He gets off the ball like few players in the NFL. Granted, he got away with one on that goalline play where he got off early, but he was unblockable for much of the game. Walker is going to be more effective playing next to Harris.

BTW, Dvorak was injured during the game so Walker will be playing more. Part of his problem in Philly was he wore down and was less effective when asked to play too much.

After watching that game, I feel bad for the Bears. They played their hearts on on defense, but killed themselves with turnovers. Rex Grossman is a weak link. He can look good at times, but when you put pressure in his face he throws the ball up for grabs.
Benson is going to sink that ship before Grossman