PDA

View Full Version : How about some positives from the game?

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 08:04 PM
1) Marshawyn Lynch was a stud today. The O-line gave him crap to run through and on that 4th and 1+ yards he made that 1st completely on his own. The TD was a thing of beauty. If fat-butt Langston Walker could get out of his way he might have had 100 yards today.

2) Yobouty played better than people realize around here. He was very, very good today.

3) Poz. Very impressive and he was a second rounder. Ubelievable. He'll be a force for years to come.

4) Haggan made alot of mistakes but he showed some signs of being very good. I liked him in pre-season and I think if he gets more playing time he will shine.

5) McCargo outplayed all of the DTs today. I was happy to see that.

shelby
09-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Lynch!
Poz!
Moorman!
Our o line looked better than i expected.
Our d looked better than i expected.
We only lost by 1 point, in the final seconds of the game.

YardRat
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Lynch.
Special teams.
The offensive line.

BAM
09-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I still can't believe that we lost that game. Actually nevermind I can. The Bills always seem to find a way to blow it.

Anyways, positives for me was LYNCH! I love this guy already. The Special Teams hasn't lost anything and from what I saw the O-Line played well for the most part. I think they'll be great within the next few games. I was the most impressed with Marshawn Lynch today.

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
1) Marshawyn Lynch was a stud today. The O-line gave him crap to run through and on that 4th and 1+ yards he made that 1st completely on his own. The TD was a thing of beauty. If fat-butt Langston Walker could get out of his way he might have had 100 yards today.
Agreed. If the OL blocked better today he could've went for 135+ easily. how many touches did Lynch have when he went past 2-3 yards before starting to get drilled? Man, he's a tough SOB- I love him.

2) Yobouty played better than people realize around here. He was very, very good today.
I think he'll be starting next week. Good, let's see what he has. Webster sucks ass- before the injury.

3) Poz. Very impressive and he was a second rounder. Ubelievable. He'll be a force for years to come.
I think he had an up-and-down game. He definitely showed he has a nose to be around the ball and will be better vs the run that Fletch was. However, he was lost on some coverages and took some really bad angles to the ball. That said, he's a rookie and for a FIRST game, he was very impressive.

4) Haggan made alot of mistakes but he showed some signs of being very good. I liked him in pre-season and I think if he gets more playing time he will shine.
I disagree. He's a special team standout and that's it. He's a good guy to come in for a play or even a series- but if he's starting and playing 60 minutes this sorry LB corp is in even more trouble than they bargained for.

5) McCargo outplayed all of the DTs today. I was happy to see that.
He had a few moments, the sack was huge.. I was ready to rip away at Tripplett, but then Tripp came on in the second half and created a few pressures on Cutler.
Those are my comments on your guys. I'd like to add one of my one. I thought Josh Reed played VERY GOOD today.. Let's see if he can keep it up; his problem has always been consistency.