PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Staff for blowing 2nd straight opener

patmoran2006
09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Anyone who can remember 12 months back will recall Jauron's horrible coaching job at New England last year in the opener; a game we should've definitely won (remember not taking the points via FG on the road, getting stuffed on 4th and 1 and NE coming down to score and take the lead for good?)

Today's playcalling and game management was ****ing BUSH LEAGUE by Jauron and staff.

Next year, why dont they just skip us over on week 1- mark us down for a loss and we'll start the season in week two.

Unless we get lucky enough that this peice of **** gets fired after the season.. I sure as hell can see why he's had ONE winning season as HC since 1999

Ebenezer
09-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Pat, to make it easier can you take all your complaint threads and just put it all in one thread? Folks might find it easier that way! :chuckle:

BidsJr
09-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Pat, to make it easier can you take all your complaint threads and just put it all in one thread? Folks might find it easier that way! :chuckle:

Yeah to ignore.

bigbub2352
09-09-2007, 08:19 PM
I agree, i think the Cover 2 scheme they r runnning on D is horrible, we have way to many holes to fill and no more to fill cause of injuries, Steve Fairchilds play calling is awful, were are the TE's, the throws to backs out of the backfeild, were are the bltiz packages on defense, why are guys like Sam Aiken, Mario Haggan, Duke Preston, Jim Leonard, on this team, when is this ownership gonna make a serious commitment to the coaching staff, i am sorry this loss hurts in alot more ways them one, and shows how far behind we r in this league, no doom or gloom, no realists, this is truth to anyone who has watched this team for just the last 7 years, add Jason Jefferson, Tim Anderson, George Wilson, and Anthiny Thomas and Matt Murphy, Eric Powell to that list they have show n for 2 years now they are not good, we need to pick up cuts from other teams and sign a few vets with experience to go anywhere, we also need a real certified number 2, Peerless Price sucks
Please i understand this is the first game but i got a feelin this is gonna be one long season and i man enough to admit if we turn it around i will be the first to say i was wrong!!

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I know it is repetitive, but he is right...this coaching staff blew a 2nd straight opener. The more I Dickey coach, the more it is evident that he just is terrible. He just isn't going to take this team anywhere but the basement.

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
I like Dick Jauron but in his press conference today he sounded like a "big frickin loser."

Time to stop coaching like a giant pussy when you have a 2 point lead. How many games has he done this in?

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
I like Dick Jauron but in his press conference today he sounded like a "big frickin loser."

Time to stop coaching like a giant pussy when you have a 2 point lead. How many games has he done this in?

He's done this everywhere he has coached...he is just not head coaching material. However, Marv liked him personally, so he decided to hire him. What a joke.

raphael120
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Dick doesn't try to win, he tries not to lose.

Kerr
09-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Dick and his staff need to produce results. These next two weeks will determine if this team truly is the surprise team so many expected it to be.

Oaf
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah to ignore.
:rofl:
That being said, a little more defensive execution could have won the game as well for us. No BS on 3 and 23, players or coaches.

BidsJr
09-09-2007, 10:45 PM
:rofl:
That being said, a little more defensive execution could have won the game as well for us. No BS on 3 and 23, players or coaches.

Umm. Ok!

MarvLevy
09-09-2007, 11:08 PM
did u forget jax 3 years ago too???? in the back of the endzone???

jamze132
09-10-2007, 02:53 AM
Yesterday was the only chance we had to win one of our first three games. So now we have to go to Pittsburgh who pretty much destroyed the Browns, who are arguably better then we are, then we get to go to NE who always smacks us on the ass and makes us call them daddy. Maybe we beat the Jets, probably not though, no way can we compete with the Cowboys right now. This season will officially be over after the bye. That is ****ING SAD!