PDA

View Full Version : Prayers from Broncos fans

jeremy_koenig
09-10-2007, 12:39 AM
All of us from the broncos forum at broncomania.com just wanted to send our best wishes to Everett and his family, and also to the two others that were lost to injuries. No one ever wants to see that many players get hurt, but i pray for their speedy recoveries.

Ebenezer
09-10-2007, 12:43 AM
thanks jeremy

24champbailey
09-10-2007, 12:59 AM
All of us Bronco fans at the Orangemane are praying for KE85 as well. Hope he we get some positive news on him soon.

Devin
09-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks guys, the thoughts/prayers are much appreciated.

We all are pulling for KE. Hopefully we get more info soon.

Michael82
09-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys! We are all praying and hoping Everett will be okay. The biggest thing is that hopefully he will be able to walk again.... :pray:

njsue
09-10-2007, 10:02 AM
All of us from the broncos forum at broncomania.com just wanted to send our best wishes to Everett and his family, and also to the two others that were lost to injuries. No one ever wants to see that many players get hurt, but i pray for their speedy recoveries.

:up:

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:11 AM
I can say that the Broncos fans are some of the classiest out there. Even before the game it was very intelligent posting.

I felt bad for the guy that had the collision with Everett because he did nothing wrong and still looked very upset. It was a fluke, which is how they almost always happen.

The King
09-10-2007, 10:47 AM
I can say that the Broncos fans are some of the classiest out there. Even before the game it was very intelligent posting.

I felt bad for the guy that had the collision with Everett because he did nothing wrong and still looked very upset. It was a fluke, which is how they almost always happen.

Imagine if he was the tackler... not the tackle-ee