• Jul 2005

I have the Bills at 4-12

DENVER-LOSS
    PITTSBURGH-LOSS
    NEW ENGLAND-LOSS
    NEW YORK JETS-LOSS
    DALLAS-LOSS
    BALTIMORE-LOSS
    NEW YORK JETS(HOW WE PLAY THE JETS TWICE BEFORE MIAMI ONCE IS BEYOND ME)-WIN
    CINCINNATI-LOSS
    MIAMI-WIN
    NEW ENGLAND-LOSS
    JACKSONVILLE-LOSS
    WASHINGTON-WIN
    MIAMI-LOSS
    CLEVELAND-WIN
    NEW YORK GIANTS-LOSS
    PHILADELPHIA-LOSS

COMMENTS
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: I have the Bills at 4-12

jets looked terrible.

we'll make it to 6.

i'll stand by my pre-season prediction. 6-10 if everything goes badly. 9-7 if everything breaks for us. I split the difference and said we'd finish at 7-9 (again)

I never expected us to win against denver, or pit... or ne... i always thought our first win would be vs the jets.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i hope we do better than 4-12.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

If yesterday was any indication, we are looking at no more than 3-4 wins this year and a Top 5 draft pick next year. I think our most pressing need is DT/CB.

Comment

• Confused
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jamze132
          If yesterday was any indication, we are looking at no more than 3-4 wins this year and a Top 5 draft pick next year. I think our most pressing need is DT/CB.
          With a top 5 pick, we should be looking at a playmaker. 2nd round pick DT/CB.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

If we start the season 0-6 I will not come on this site....This place would make me SICK to my stomach!!!!! We have to hope for the best...
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Elminster
              #1 Kelsay Fan
              • Oct 2006

We started 2-5 last year. I should hope we can manage a better start this year, but let's at least let them play eight games before we declare the season over...
              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

I started this thread yesterday if they don't be the Jets they may end up going 0-8...if they lose to Miami and the Jets 0-11 is a real possibility. The defenses depth is already thin.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by jamze132
                  DT/CB/WR/LB

We need to get better talent in at the skill positions.. Maybe a WR bigger than 6' ft. or a TE that is actually a threat.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

If Jauron and Fairchild keep devising offensive game plans that are afraid to challenge opposing defenses, we'll be lucky to win 4.

You can't win by playing " 'fraidy scared, let's play not to lose" football, but I'm afraid these two guys lack the stones to go all out and take some chances.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                    X