PDA

View Full Version : Cards Fan Here

SunDevilDon
09-10-2007, 02:56 AM
Hey everyone, first I am on the Cards official MB and there is a Bills fan named Elminster who regularly posts on there and he posted a link to your forum, so I signed up to say my thoughts are with yours in regards to Kevin Everett, I hope he can live a "normal" life one day.

I watched the game as well, and as a Cardinals fan I can empathize with how you guys must feel. I picked Buffalo as my sleeper team, I enjoy watching Parrish return punts, and Lee Evans streaking down the field, I think you fans are great from what I see in the crowd. Anyways, I thought you guys had Denver today (I HATE DENVER), can't believe they were able to get their kicking team out there that quick and execute the kick, hope your season goes up from here and I hope Everett makes it through OK in the end.

Best Wishes,

SunDevilDon and the AZcardinals.com Message Boarders

SABURZFAN
09-10-2007, 03:54 AM
thanks Don. :up:

Devin
09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Thanks bro, some great fans from other teams stopping by.

jmb1099
09-10-2007, 05:51 AM
If we had only run the ball one or two more times...urgh

don137
09-10-2007, 06:02 AM
I agree...Props to Denver for getting there kicking game out there and set beforew time expired. I thought time would run out but as soon as they snapped the ball I knew Elam wouldn't miss his third for the day and the game was over. If only the Bills did not run a sweep to the short side of the field or Lynch just fell for the loss or they ran the ball on 3rd and 5 then Denver would of never had time for that kick. You can't help but think Shanahan was wondering what the Bills were doing when that happened.
Yes, all our payers are with Kevin Everett today

AzWins23
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Im also a Cardinals fan that came on here to wish nothing but the best for Kevin Everett. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

superbills
09-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks Cardinal fans for your thoughts and prayers for Kevin

Darth Llama
09-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey guys..

Another Cardinals Fan here comming over to share our deepest sympathy and hopes for Everett. No one likes to see someone hurt in this way, and we're all hoping that he beats the odds and makes a full recovery.

Good Luck Kevin.. we're pulling for you in the Desert Buddy!

BlackMetalNinja
09-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys, very classy of you. I think everyone around the league can agree that we're wishing for nothing but the best for Kevin and hopefully he'll come out of this alright.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks guys..

tampabay25690
09-10-2007, 09:11 PM
It shows alot of class for the Cardinal fans to come on our site and care for 1 of our players!!!!!!!

Thank you Cardinal Fans!!!!!!!