Can you look anyone in the eye today and say JP played well??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Can you look anyone in the eye today and say JP played well??

JP was a falling, holding onto the ball to long fool yesterday. As of today and being more sober I think he is the last of TD's trash we need to sweep away. He looks the part and talks the part but he doens't act the part. I am looking for a good actor and this guy isn't it.
  • Wraith
    • Mar 2003

Re: Can you look anyone in the eye today and say JP played well??

When exactly did he hold on to the ball too long? He took two sacks, both of which were unblocked defenders that he immediately saw and attempted to avoid...

Comment

• Wally The Barber
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Wraith
      When exactly did he hold on to the ball too long? He took two sacks, both of which were unblocked defenders that he immediately saw and attempted to avoid...
      When didn't he hold it too long, I can think of one play, and that was the long one to Evans!
      Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

god.. i knew the start of the season was going to be bad.. but if skooby is flip flopping.. what is the world coming too.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
          god.. i knew the start of the season was going to be bad.. but if skooby is flip flopping.. what is the world coming too.
          I watched Edwards play against the walmart crew and he did well, would that translate into a superior NFL career I cannot say but Bill Walsh called Marv from his deathbed and said Edwards is a winner. That is really enough to convince me & maybe Marv should start listening.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Edwards wouldn't have faired well either with the stupid game plan Jauron had.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
              Edwards wouldn't have faired well either with the stupid game plan Jauron had.
              I bet he might have passed for more than 97 yards, that's brutal.
              Last edited by Mitchy moo; 09-10-2007, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

I just read this and it speaks volumes:

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

With the absurd offensive play calling and some horrific offensive line play, JP simply had no chance to succeed.

The coaching staff really needs to let the offense loose, or we won't win 4 games this year, even if we bring in Edwards. No QB could survive the horror show that was yesterday's game plan.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Elminster
                    #1 Kelsay Fan
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    With the absurd offensive play calling and some horrific offensive line play, JP simply had no chance to succeed.

The coaching staff really needs to let the offense loose, or we won't win 4 games this year, even if we bring in Edwards. No QB could survive the horror show that was yesterday's game plan.
                    They could've made Kelly look like a scrub out there....
                    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Elminster
                      They could've made Kelly look like a scrub out there....
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        I think that JP had his chances and blew it. I can remember a few plays he over and under threw the ball. No one is pulling throws off the field that are too low. He looked panicked and confused all day. After 4 years of being there, one would think that the jitters would go away.

Did Edwards look like a jittery victim when he played?? He looked more poised than just about anyone when he was out there, that's what we need.

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

jp looked shakey and unconfident, but he was far from the main problem yesterday

this is a stupid ass team chock full of mistakes. its shocking actually

jp wasnt good but he wouldnt make my top ten biggest culprits for the galling loss
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Meathead
                            jp looked shakey and unconfident, but he was far from the main problem yesterday
                            If he makes one more of those throws we would of won. 97 yards passing, give me a freaking break. He looked like a scared mouse at a cat carnival, no poise at all. During Edwards brief time on the field, he looked great and very poised. When the pressure came, he just tossed the ball a split second before they got to him. It's games that are won on split second decisions, in case you missed the ending yesterday.

Comment

• Wraith
                              • Mar 2003

Listen Wally, I know this is hard for you to understand, but "When didn't he hold on to the ball too long" is not an actual answer. Give me some specific plays when throwing earlier would have had any benefit at all to the Bills offense. Considering he was only sacked twice, both of those sacks were almost immediate, I doubt you will be able to find more than a couple...

Comment

Working...
                              X