PDA

View Full Version : My first Bills comments this year.

The King
09-10-2007, 07:53 AM
I try to stay the hell out of this forum, I try to avoid the hype I try to avoid the negativity. But here it is my outlook.

First off :pray: for Kevin Everett. I'd like to give the team a pass and say that their minds were elsewhere but they played unispired all game.
The line over persued and tackled like a girls pop warner squad. The LBers played as well as I think they could this wasn't our core of guys. They played as I expected them too but one thing I will say they didnt quit. Especially Poz he reminded a lot of Takeo of old. Just all over the field.
The DB's also tackled like girly men. The loss of Ko Simpson didnt kill as bad as I expected it would I think the lapses we saw this Sunday are all correctable things and this unit will be ok in the end. I do think Perry did a great job calling the plays to put the defense in a position to make some stops we just didnt execute.

The offense was almost laughable unless you have the number 82 or 23 or your back you were a goat. Lynch was impressive and ran the ball really well he turned first contact into an additional 2 or 3 yards and that makes every fan of the Bills happy. Josh Reed also exceeded expectations he ran tough and once again showed flashes of what he could be if he was consistant. JP... I am beginning to believe JP just isn't ever going to be a smart football player he has all the tools, but he just doesn't ever seem to composed. He plays quarterback like a 12 year old after his 5th cup of coffee. I dont want to come down too hard on him after all he was facing two of the best CB's in the league. He just doesnt inspire any confidence.
Evans gets a pass for the week. Did Peerless even play a down? The interior of the line was a joke... JP got raped on a bunch of plays.

The special teams was infact special. Bobby April is a god. Its just great that when Moorman steps on the field you just know he's gonna get it done. Parrish and McGee both let it loose. And Lindell is Lindell you get what you get.

I dont know who said it, but Buffalo does turn loosing into an art. They just dont have a winning mentality. The catch is you need to win to have a winning mentality. Oh well at least we aren't the Cleveland Browns.

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Great post.

I think Denver may have a better special teams coach than us. It took them 8 seconds to get on the field and kick the winning field goal. There isn't another team in the league that can do this, especially the Bills.

Sirrius went out of there way to say how amazing this is and I agree.

The King
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Great post.

I think Denver may have a better special teams coach than us. It took them 8 seconds to get on the field and kick the winning field goal. There isn't another team in the league that can do this, especially the Bills.

Sirrius went out of there way to say how amazing this is and I agree.

certainly an amazing feat. But as Elam said after the game its something they practiced. In order to even attempt something like that you need a kicked like Elam or Vinatierri. Lindell is not the type of guy you trot out there to kick a quick field goal.

That being said the ******ation factor going into the half was ridiculous.

Jimbuktu
09-10-2007, 09:09 AM
God ... it's all just so demoralizing.