PDA

View Full Version : Penguins are Doing Some Good things...

SkateZilla
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=336735

Instead of passing pucks, a few Penguins spent Thursday passing out season tickets.

As a show of their appreciation for tremendous fan support, Pittsburgh Penguins players hand-delivered season tickets to 24 season ticket-holders throughout the Pittsburgh area.
Sidney Crosby poses for a picture in Joan Kozlowski's kitchen.

Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Marc-Andre Fleury, Ryan Whitney, Colby Armstrong and Maxime Talbot made the deliveries to the fans, who were selected at random.

“It was nice. It was nice to see the reaction on people’s faces,” Crosby said. “Everyone appreciated it; it was fun for me and for the rest of the guys to go and interact with people who support us so much. Some of the people have been season ticket-holders for 30 years. So, this was nice for us to do and to say thanks personally.”

Fleury agreed: “It’s been good. Everyone has been really nice. It’s cool to meet the fans. They seemed happy. These people always come see us, so it’s great to meet them and talk to them and see them one-on-one. It’s pretty cool.”

SabreEleven
09-10-2007, 10:35 AM
go to the Penguins boards and post this crap...

JD
09-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Well since we are neglected here at billszone due to the lack of attention paid to our side.. we have the nhl and sabres all in one.

ShipHockey7
09-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I saw the video of them going around handing them out...it was just a big publicity stunt but still a nice thing to do...pretty funny watching people talk to Evgeni Malkin and him have no idea what they're saying

SkateZilla
09-11-2007, 12:42 AM
if only krissy wendell would come to my door to deliver my winter olympics tickets :),

Sabres Can Send Andrew Peters