PDA

View Full Version : You Can Feel It In Your Gut...

Discotrish
09-10-2007, 08:30 AM
:tricycle: The Bills have the ball back with the lead and only 3 minutes plus to play. You could certainly argue we didn't deserve the lead, but Jason Elam was feeling generous up to this point.

But unlike the Bills of the early nineties, who always "found some way to win" (remember Miami 41-38 with Kelly taking it in himself?), today's Bills somehow manage to "find some way to lose."

Even after going, ugh, THREE and out (duly noted: Marshawn Lynch had a nice debut, inspite of wandering OUT OF BOUNDS in the last drive) and darn, Lee Evans almost caught up to that ball even though it was thrown over the wrong shoulder, all we needed was some solid 'D' to win the game.

But on third and long...well you know what happened. And what happened after that really only occurs in movies. They run out onto the field with the kicking team, ony seconds left, and with perfect formation, nail the game-winning field goal?

Let's just say if the Bills had attempted it, there would have been at least three flags on the play.

Patti

TacklingDummy
09-10-2007, 08:45 AM
3:45 pm

I have a bad feeling that the score is going to end 15-14.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2102667#post2102667

PcA125
09-10-2007, 08:47 AM
I think most of us felt that way based on how the offence was playing. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time till the D broke.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 08:49 AM
I think most of us felt that way based on how the offence was playing. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time till the D broke.

They spent the whole day out there getting injured.

Wally The Barber
09-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I have to admit that the situation with this team is getting old fast!
This is Losman's year and the jury is out.
But do not expect the Jury to be out very Long.