PDA

View Full Version : If Elam Makes the field goal with 3 mins left...

BidsJr
09-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Forces the coaches to open it up, JP gets to run the no huddle. We get control of the clock, 4 down territory...... Bills win?

I was almost dissapointed when he missed the kick cause I almost knew for sure he was going to get another chance. Of course leaving us zero time to respond.

OpIv37
09-10-2007, 08:49 AM
I doubt it- our offense played scared all day, and the play calling was gutless and predictable.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 08:50 AM
We needed to open it up right from the get go. It makes no sense to have spent $75M on a line and not try to press. It's actually sad that we controlled our own destiny and failed.

don137
09-10-2007, 08:55 AM
There are sooooo many what ifs that its scary. All Buffalo had to do is stop either 4th down, McGee hold on to the ball and not intercept, Lynch stays in bounds on second down, JP actually connected with Evans, the Bills called a running play instead of pass play to Evans, on the GW kick Walker's hand was actually in the path of the kick a fraction of a second earlier but he timed his jump worng. If he jumped a split second earlier he would of blocked the kick. One thing the mentioned on WGR as well is what if the WR ran another 5-10 yards before being tackled they would not of been able to get the kicking team out there and set in time. The fact is nothing happened thanks to awful coaching and poor execution....again.

Mitchy moo
09-10-2007, 08:58 AM
There are sooooo many what ifs that its scary. All Buffalo had to do is stop either 4th down, McGee hold on to the ball and not intercept, Lynch stays in bounds on second down, JP actually connected with Evans, the Bills called a running play instead of pass play to Evans, on the GW kick Walker's hand was actually in the path of the kick a fraction of a second earlier but he timed his jump worng. If he jumped a split second earlier he would of blocked the kick. One thing the mentioned on WGR as well is what if the WR ran another 5-10 yards before being tackled they would not of been able to get the kicking team out there and set in time. The fact is nothing happened thanks to awful coaching and poor execution....again.

They should of just let him run almost to the goal line, they never would of got set for anything then.