PDA

View Full Version : Dear Coach Jauron,bench A-Train now!

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 09:43 AM
I don't care if he's a veteran,A Train is a sahdow of his former self. He's too slow and is no longer effective. The only reason he's #2 because he's part of Jauron's camp. Freddie Jackson would compliment Mashawn much better.

Make him #2 if you have any smarts Jauron!!!!

:help!: my team might go 5-11!!!

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Let's call for JP's head as well. You honestly think he could just come in a very limited time and light it up? Besides, if you're going to call for someone to come in, do it WRIGHT.

streetkings01
09-10-2007, 09:50 AM
A-Train looked just plain ole old yesterday! He should have never made this team...maybe we can pull a Troy Vincent on him this year???

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 09:52 AM
A lot of it has to do with the OL as well. Lynch fighting for yardage made the OL look better than it was. You can't expect anyone to just come in with very limited snaps at practice and just gel with the OL off the bat.

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Let's call for JP's head as well. You honestly think he could just come in a very limited time and light it up? Besides, if you're going to call for someone to come in, do it WRIGHT.

Are you talking about Edwards? Edwards showed me more in preseason as far as composure than JP has in 2 years!!! Edwards gets it and JP doesn't. You can tell by his mannerisms on the field and under center. That kid (JP) is lost. I appreciate all of the community stuff, but he's got to learn how to win tight games. I can't see him here 3-5 years from now. He might do better with another team,IMO.

TigerJ
09-10-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm not anti-Anthony Thomas, but I pretty much agree. At this point in his career, A-train is just not a very creative or hungry runner. If the offensive line doesn't make the hole, and they haven't been doing a very good job, A-Train is not going to leave the station. Lynch is hungry enough and creative enough that he is able to make some things happen regardless. Although, he only plated agains scrubs in preseason, Jackson seems to show the same kind of hunger. It think it's worth giving him a shot. I would try Wright too.

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Are you talking about Edwards? Edwards showed me more in preseason as far as composure than JP has in 2 years!!! Edwards gets it and JP doesn't. You can tell by his mannerisms on the field and under center. That kid (JP) is lost. I appreciate all of the community stuff, but he's got to learn how to win tight games. I can't see him here 3-5 years from now. He might do better with another team,IMO.
so let's start Edwards?

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 09:57 AM
I would try Wright too.
this is who I'd go with. WE know what Lynch can do, let's get our 1-2 punch going.

mybills
09-10-2007, 09:59 AM
justa, take my advice and just laugh. :;

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:05 AM
I think this team is seriously worse than last year. I'd rather develop every piece of talent we have as long as we have some veteran prsence out there to help.

Yobouty looked good and will only get better. I belive that Wright or Fred Jackson probably needs to get moved up.

A-train maybe would be a trade (although very slim chance) for the Giants or another team that lost a RB.

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:09 AM
so let's start Edwards?

Yeah start him! If we go 1-4 or 0-5, kick JP to the curb.

:cheers:

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah start him! If we go 1-4 or 0-5, kick JP to the curb.

One of the dumbest post ever!

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:15 AM
One of the dumbest post ever!

Say what you want but I don't JP has the mental capacity to carry this team to the next level. Dumb post my patootie!!!

HHURRICANE
09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Guys, I can kill the drama on JP right now. He can pretty much play like crap to the bye without getting pulled. If he is playing poorly when we reach the bye than you can expect Edwards for the rest of the year.

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Say what you want but I don't JP has the mental capacity to carry this team to the next level. Dumb post my patootie!!!
and if Edwards sucks then what, go with Freakin Eakin?

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:26 AM
and if Edwards sucks then what, go with Freakin Eakin?

Edwards has more composure than JP,you've seen it yourself in preseason. JP lacks that no matter how well he runs or passes. He's too erratic!!!

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Edwards has more composure than JP,you've seen it yourself in preseason. JP lacks that no matter how well he runs or passes. He's too erratic!!!
I don't give a rats ass. You don't bench your starting qb after one bad game. That's just stupid.

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
I don't give a rats ass. You don't bench your starting qb after one bad game. That's just stupid.

That's why I said in a seperate post after game 4 or game 5 if he still struggles,bench him.

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:34 AM
That's why I said in a seperate post after game 4 or game 5 if he still struggles,bench him.
I don't care about what you said in another thread. I implied if you wanted to start Edwards (now) in THIS thread and you said yes.

blackonyx89
09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
I don't care about what you said in another thread. I implied if you wanted to start Edwards (now) in THIS thread and you said yes.

My mistake. Not now after game 4 or 5. Happy I cleared that up ?

justasportsfan
09-10-2007, 10:41 AM
My mistake. Not now after game 4 or 5. Happy I cleared that up ?

Night Train
09-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Wright came into the game later to spell Lynch, instead of Thomas.

Michael82
09-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Wright came into the game later to spell Lynch, instead of Thomas.
and he did a good job picking up the blitz too. I hope we start seeing him more. :up:

njsue
09-10-2007, 11:40 AM
1 game does not make a complete season.